Welcome Home

"And this is Y/N'S Room!" Exclaimed Anya, As she slowly opened the door, only to see you reading a book.

( take this bad quality image!) 

"Oh. Hello Mother and Anya." You said, putting your book aside. 

"Hello dear!" Replied your mother, Yor, quite excited.

They both then left your room, and you decided to go out too.

"Ah, Just in time Y/N! I had baked cookies for everyone!" Said Loid Upon seeing you.

You hurriedly went to the table and sat down on an empty seat.

"Anya also helped in baking the cookies!" Shouted Anya.

"No, You didn't. You only sneezed and got flour all over the place. After than, You began to eat peanuts.

After eating the cookies, Loid began to get all of us to practice for the interview.

"Well then, Y/N first! Y/N Forger, What do you like to do on weekends?" Asked Loid.

"Um, I like read books and eat string cheese...I also like to lay down lazily." You answered.

"The last statement doesn't give a good impression.." Commented Loid. "Okay Anya, You next!"

"Um, Anya lays down watching TV and snacking on peanuts all alone and lonely. Because my parents are too busy with work and my sister reads books all day and night.." Answered Anya Cluelessly.

It was so emotional that Yor Wept a tear from her eye.

"Uh, That gives a bad impression on us parents. Okay, Now to the parents!"

(I'm not sure if i did this question and the answer right because i forgot what it was)

"What is your parenting style?" Asked Loid.

"Um, Strike through it?" Answered Yor, Completely clueless too.

Loid sighed. "At this point, We won't be able to pass the interview."

"No Loid-san! You can't give up hope! Don't you remember the last wish of your late wife?" Pleaded Yor.

"Your right. Let's go to an outing today." Said Loid, With determination.

"Yaay! An oo-ting!" Exclaimed Anya.

"It's outing, Not oo-ting." You explained.

You all went out the the Opera, Where Anya slept due to boredom. You tried to stay awake, But ended up sleeping too.

Next, You went to the restaurant, Where you tried to eat elegantly but failed. Anya only ate the peanuts of her food.

Finally, You went to the art museum.

"Look! She has boobies!" exclaimed Anya.

"Head Chopped! Body chopped!" yelled Anya.

During all this chaos, Yor was admiring a painting in which a person was being decapitated by a guillotine. And you were exchanging words with a green haired boy. Well you both were talking about how strange worms were.

At the end, Both you and Anya, And Loid And Yor, Knew what to say during the interview. (kind of.)

"At last, Home!!" You yelled, Going straight to your bed.

Goodnight, Anya.

Goodnight, Mother.

Goodnight, Father.