Dangerous People

After Loid left, you and Anya were alone in the house. Anya was laying down on the couch while you were sitting next to her reading your favourite book. Anya suddenly turned up to you. "Y/N! Anya's so bored! Y/N! Anya found how to find Chi-Chi's Spy stuff! Let's go see!" without letting you answer, she pulled you towards a locked door.

"How are you gonna open it?" You questioned.

"Anya read chi-chi's mind. So now Anya knows what's the passcode." replied Anya.

She began adding the numbers, she then went in and began searching for the "Fun spy stuff".

"Bomb~ Bomb~ Bomb~" She hummed, searching for it.

"Is this the one?" You pointed out.

"Yeah! Anya thinks this is the one!" Anya exclaimed as she took it out and began sending messages to the "Enemy".

"Um, Anya, I don't think you should play with this."

"It'll be fine!" 

"No like, I mean the enemy might find the messages and you know? They might find Papa and eliminate and thingies.."

"Cmon Y/N!! Chi-Chi is a SuperSpy!! Anya knows he'll be fine!"

"Umm...OK.."

After Anya sent the messages, she Suddenly got a view of Loid pointing a gun at her and saying: "You know i'm a spy now. Now you must die!"

Anya immediately turned pale and began putting the items were they were. You also helped in this.

+Time skip to being kidnapped by the evil guys+

You looked around, trying to find your "Spy Dad". This was Anya's fault for sending the messages. And when you looked at her, She was terrified. You guessed this is what happens when you touch things you shouldn't.

"Who are these two?" Said a guy from the bad guys.

"I don't know. Probably Twilight's Kids. We could use them as hostages."

That's when another guy came, He was holding his neck.

"Geez, That Twilight guy isn't to be underestimated! That was quite a fight he put up!" He said.

"Rest for a while, Nguyen." Said another.

A body that had twilight's clothes and was tied up AND HAD THEIR HEAD COVERED was brought in. He was shaking like a pathetic idiot.

"Is that really OUR father? OUR father spy? Kinda pathetic, To be honest." You thought.

However, when they took their mask off...

LOL CLIFFHANGER-