New House

It was...

Nguyen.

Questions overflowed your mind. Who was that just now? Is this guy the real Nguyen? Where's our Father?

Then, fog filled the room and you felt like you were picked up and took away.

As soon as the fog lifted, you were outside in front of "Nguyen". Was this guy Nguyen? 

He took out a paper and started writing some things onto it and then folded it and gave it to you both.

As you were 2 seconds older than Anya, You held it and waited for further instructions from this strange man.

"You see, me and the guys are master tag players. We are always itching for a match. If you take this paper chit and go right and then left (i think this is the way they put), You'll see a Police station then give them this chit, then you win, alright?"

You and Anya both nodded, and were leaving when Anya stopped you.

"Uh, Anya? What happened?" You Asked her, confused.

Anya began and whisper to you the things "Nguyen" was thinking. At the end, Nguyen was actually Loid with a mask. You and Anya stopped and spent some time waiting for him to be back. Anya was bullying ants while you were drawing with stones. You could hear a bunch of things happening inside the bad guy's base thing. Eventually, Loid appeared. 

"Anya and Y/N? What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"Anya and Y/N were playing Tag with some men." Explained Anya.

"I-I see.. Was it fun?" Asked Loid.

"It was a little scary.." Said Anya, as he hugged Loid.

"I..want to go home.." You said. 

"Anya wants to too."

"Are you sure...?" asked Loid one last time.

"Yes!" Exclaimed you and Anya.

"Alright then." Said Loid.

"But we have to move out, There was a poisonous snake there!" Lied Loid.

"Oh no! Anya and Y/N hate snakes!" played along Anya.

He's a liar.

But a cool one!