Bumi?

While the citizens are escaping, me and Aang are off to find Bumi and get him out. "UGH, where is he" you say bored and tired from jumpin buildings we finally come to a stop "finally!" I said with excitement "FLOPSY!" Aang said with excitement while jumping down from the roof, "AGH, AANG!!" I say annoyed but happy we found some type of help.

After Aang breaks flopsy out he gives us both a hug while licking us, "come on flopsy, you gotta help me find Bumi" Aang says while climbing on his head "yip yip" aang says "Aang this isn't a 10 ton bison" I say sarcastically, "oh yea right, let's go" aang says and the bunny goat creature runs.

*Time Skip*

Finally we go back towards the campsite seeing as everyone got out safely but without Bumi, "We've got a problem, we just did a head count" one of the soldiers says before he could finish katara buts in "Oh no, did someone get left behind?", "No, we have an extra" the gaurd says pointing to a random baby hanging onto Momo.

"Bad fire nation baby" I hear sokka say as I'm playing with my fingers, I guess katara hit him since he gave the machete back to the baby. "Oh, you're so cute" I hear katara say as she kisses the baby "Sure he's cute now. But when hes older, he'll join the fire nation army. You wont think hes so cute then, he'll be a killer!" I say with frustration, "does that look like the face of a killer to you y/n" she says in childish baby voice as I roll my eyes.

A messenger hawk later lands near our camp with a letter "its from the fire nation govener he thinks we kidnapped his son" aang says "WE DONT WANT HIS SON" he can get him, "y/n calm down let's hear the rest" katara says with a subtle voice I does as she says and nods as telling aang to continue, "he wants to make a trade. His son for king Bumi" Aang says everyone gasped except for me "what a surprise" I start to think