New Beginnings

As I went back to the camp site I packed my things as you did so you picked up a picture of me and the gaang and sat it back down as you did so you promised to never fire bend again, it's the least I could do.

I finished packing and left the site without looking back, it's been 3 hours and I finally settled down and went hunting for food as I went hunting for food in the forest I see my hat the one that had got left behind all of a sudden I heard a voice behind me, "AHHHH" I screamed to turn around and see the princess, I immediately took a fighting stance "Calm down I'm not here to fight you" she said as she crossed her arms and leaned in a tree.

"Then what do you want?" I say standing completely still but with my gaurd down now, "wheres your little friend group she says" with a raised eyebrow, "their not here I'm alone, once again" I tell her, "good" she says as you look at her with a confused face, "those idiots traveling with a fire bender is not to be" she says as she sits next to me "I'm not fire nation, I'm from the southern water tribe" I say staring directly at her.

AZULAS POV

As she continued talking about how shes not fire nation I finally say something "come with me" I say looking at her "why" she says looking confused but also awkward I have to admit it was pretty cute, "trust me also, what's your name?" I ask as we walk towards the campsite "y/n and yours", "Azula, fire nation princess" I say deadpanned.

Y/N POV

As I walked with Azula we had a pretty good time she wasn't as bad as I thought she was, she just had a weird way of expressing herself. As I listen to her tell me about her friends Mai and Ty lee I couldn't help but stare as my eyes gradually moved lower, "y/n, if you're gonna stare atleast listen to what I'm saying, now could you repeat what I was saying" she says with an intent smirk on her face, "Mai hates world and Ty lee chi blocking and nimble" I say as I continously stuttered, "Okay, that's all you need to know" she says watching my eyes gradually move back down and blush spreading across my face.