Shhh

(Theres somewhat smut in this chapter)

As you make it back to the camp with Azula you here chatting and see two girls one giggling and the other rolling her eyes you automatically knew who each was "AZULAS BACK!" The one doing a handstand said running to give azula a hug, "who's this" she said with googly eyes, "this is y/n" Azula said.

*Time skip*

It's been 5 days and I've really have gotten to know the three girls better.

As I sit by the river thinking I hear a familiar voice "need some company?" Azula said as I turn around "sure I guess" I said with blush filling my face. "Look I've seen the way you've looked at me" Azula says with no hesitation "I-I- I'm s-sorry, it won't happen-" before I could finish I felt a pair of lips against mine as I slowly melt into her touch I didn't even realize she was now on top of me with her hands under my shirt.

She pulled away looking at me as if she was asking for consent, I give her a slight nod and she slowly starts to take off my shirt while kissing down my neck to my chest then we hear giggling from the bushes as Azula jumps off me Ty lee and Mai jump from behind the bushes "CAUGHT YOU!" Ty lee says with a grin on her face "okay okay you caught us now please leave" Azula says annoyed "please? That's not like her" I start thinking to myself as Mai pulls me up and hands me my shirt "you were really into it" she says with a grin on her face and a slight blush across my face.