Finally

After the drastic fail at Ba Sing Se we weren't able to tear down the walls due to the avatar not to mention we would be sleeping outside because the drill was destroyed.

That whole night I couldn't sleep with Ty Lee's snoring that she calls 'beauty sounds' which made no since. I decide to finally get out of there to find some quite and collect my mind cause it was everywhere right now.

As I sat by the river random thoughts ran across my mind but one core memory that will always be stuck with me made me tingle.

*flashback*

I started putting on my shoes getting ready to train with Azula she was obviously not gonna go easy on me as I got better so I always prepared for the worse "ready to go down" she says with that infamous smirk on her face "bet, we'll see who and what's going down" I say still having some hope.

"Okay, let's make a bet then, If I win let's say... I get you, and if you win-" azula was saying before I interrupted her "if I win I get 3 bags of fire flakes on you" I say knowingly that I wasn't going to win but fire flakes still sounded good.

As Azula threw her first attack as an attempt to distract me from the counter attack right behind it, I evaded every attack she threw at me. She wasn't messy or sloppy for sure but I could try tiring her out.

She then flipped me over with a counterattack that was a follow up for a head shot "OH COME ON HEAD SHOTS ARE RULE BREAKING!" I say catching my breath, "oh would it be rule breaking on the battlefield?" Azula said while just seconds before planting a kiss on my lips "I'll meet you at the cabin near the end of the river" she said as I just sat there staring.

*timeskip*

After I freshened up I walked to the cabin, I opened the door "azula?" I say not getting a response, I close the door and lock it behind me as I walk to the room.

There she was sitting on the bed in just a robe nothing underneath "hey so-" I was cut off by lips smashing into mine. Soon I was pulled on to the bed and next thing i knew I was completely naked with Azula's head right there over me.

As i felt Azula breath over my boundaries I arched my back letting out i quite moan soon azulas head was in between my legs and she was licking my bud not to mention I was very sensitive towards it.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

My thoughts were soon disturbed by rustling in the trees, I stand up and turn around to walk back towards camp to be greeted with more snoring and a wide awake azula cuddling with my pillow