The Ties

Y/N POV

Just as they went to pull Bumi up I immediately crossed eyes with the princess it didnt take long for me to snap out of the daze as I saw Aang going after Bumi I then climbed my way up using my agility as Aang and I landed on Bumi's cage, Aang began blowing on the chains causing ice to form so it would easily break.

As I looked off to the side I could see the princess almost at our level "UH, AANG BLOW FASTER" I shouted as Azula busted through the top layer of the construction, I delivered the final blow breaking the chain as we fell down from great height we screamed but soon landed on the mailing system.

As we start sliding down the ramp I felt fire close to me, I turn around in an instant to see the princess all of a sudden I fire bent, "why work with them you're fire nation you belong to us" the princess said with a questionable look, I didn't respond as I look at Aang he looks me up and down with a strange look.

As we finally lost the princess thanks fo Bumi earthbending I noticed my hats gone.

AZULAS POV

I watched the avatar and his friend get away with the king as I looked down I see a hat I remembered the Wate- fire nation I couldn't think of what to call her I picked up the hat and returned to my friends "was it just me or was that girl kinda cute" I start wondering.

"Looks like we have some new targets girls" I say with a smirk on my face.

Y/N POV

"YOURE A FIRE BENDER?!?!" Aang says as he airbends at me knocking me down, "I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW" I say as katara water bends my arms to the ground, "ALL THIS TIME YOU'VE BEEN A SPY" katara says with frustration and anger built up inside. "I-I JUST FOUND OUT" I say with hurt in my eyes, "leave" they all said "LEAVE" Katara said waterbending at me sending me backwards, I get up and leave whilst sobbing.