Hot Tamales!

As we finish getting ready for the trade with the governor for Bumi. As we reach the meet up spot the trade was to be held at three girls showed up as king Bumi was lowered honestly I couldn't see much being behind Sokka and Aang.

"You brought my brother?" The girl that recently chased us says, "he's here, we're ready to trade!" Aang says as I'm trying to see who the girls are, "I'm sorry but a thought just occurred to me, do you mind?" Another girl says "Of course not Princess Azula" The other girl says, "princess? Okay now I really have to see who this is!"
I think to myself still struggling to get over aang and sokka, as I'm struggling I here the princess or whatever say "we're trading a two-year-old for a king. A powerful earthbending king, it just doesn't seem like a fair trade. Does it?" The girl says "You're right" the other girl says as I finally got around sokka and aang I speak up saying "STOP YOU DONT WANT TO DO THIS THIS IS YOUR BROTHER YOU DONT EVEN KNOW BUMI!" I shout.

AZULAS POV

"STOP YOU DONT WANT TO DO THIS, THIS IS YOUR BROTHER, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW BUMI!" I hear someone shout as they step from around the boy with the baby and the boy with the staff I didn't even notice then I looked at them up and down as they caught my eye with their gorgeous h/c/t (hair color/type) and their bright e/c eyes as the sun reflects off of them and their out fit that compliments their body in every way.

I snap out of my daze as I see Mai walk in front and say "the deal's off" as she signals for the king to be pulled back up.