The Morning After

I opened my eyes, the sun was coming through the window and beaming on my face.

I smiled as it felt so warm against my skin.

I moved over to my right hand side and saw him laying there. Then the memories of last night came flooding back.

How he took me in his arms and made love to me. Kissing me all over, being inside me and making us feel as one.

It was an amazing night.

He was laying on his back, sleeping and looking so peaceful.
I moved over a couple of inches and placed my head into the nook of his neck and shoulder.
Suddenly his left arm wrapped around me and I heard a moan of delight.

"Good morning babe" he said to me. His voice was crackling due to just waking up.

I moved my head up and kiss him on the cheek.

"Good morning to you. Did you sleep well?" I replied to him

"It was the best I've slept in a long time" he said as he moved his head to kiss my forehead.

I carried on laying in his neck, hearing his heartbeat in my ear. Feeling his chest move up and down as he breathed.
I wish I could lay like this forever.

The phone on the bedside table started to ring. Gerard sat up and answered it.

"Yes, could we have two stacks of pancakes, some fruit salad and some toast with spreads please?" He told the voice down the phone.
"Thank you so much" he carried on and put the phone down.

He looked at me. "Breakfast is on the way" he smiled and licked his lips before leaning down to kiss me.

His lips were hard against mine, his naked body pressed firmly against me.

His right hand trailing up the side of my body and cupping my breast, gently squeezing it.

I let out a little moan to let him know I approve and for him to carry on.

He slides his hand down my stomach and puts it between my thighs. Feeling how warm I am, he moves it up a little to brush his fingers over my bit of hair.

I moan in his mouth again and raise my hips a little off the bed, willing him to touch me more.

He moves his fingers between my pussy lips and feels how wet I am.

"Wow, someone is happy to be here this morning" he giggled, then carried on kissing me.

He puts the tip of his tongue in my mouth and then I feel two fingers enter me, he pushes them deep.

I let out a deep groan, moving myself against his hand.

He starts to fuck me with his fingers, moving them faster. He put his thumb on my clit and starts to rub me at the same time.

I can feel my legs starting to shake, my breathing getting faster.

He whispers in my ear "I want you to come all over my fingers...hard!"

I breathe faster as my orgasm is building up between my legs. I grip hold of the pillow I'm laying my head on to stop myself moaning to loud.

His fingers moving even faster, he can tell I'm close.

My pussy explodes all over his hand. My back arches off the bed as I'm overcome with pleasure.

He whispers in my ear again "I bet you have worked up an appetite now" he giggled.

I smiled back at him, still trying to catch my breath.

We lay there for a few minutes before I get up and find my trousers and underwear that I was wearing last night.

He threw them across the room when he was excited.

We start searching for our clothes to put on before breakfast arrives.
Laughing as his underwear is hanging off the bedside lamp!.

There was a knock at the door.
Luckily I was then putting my top on so I could answer it.

"Good morning Mrs Way, here is your breakfast" says the bellboy.

He pushes a trolley towards me, loaded with pancakes, fruit and all sorts of continental breakfast items.

I bring the trolley in the room and close the door.

I start laughing. "Mrs Way has your breakfast here!"

Gee laughs back. "I heard that. I wonder if he can predict the future?"

My eyes widen and I stare at him.

"Excuse me?" I stammer

Gerard just looks and laughs, then walks over and helps me bring the trolley to the sofa and table in the corner.

He lays out all the plates so we can just pick and eat what we want.

"So, have you enjoyed yourself?" He asks

"Very much so Gee. You do plan the perfect surprises" I smiled at him

We carry on eating breakfast until we are absolutely stuffed full with pancakes and syrup.

I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror.
My hair is everywhere. It looks like I've been in a tornado, or been fucked every which way.

I take a small hair band out of my bag and scoop my hair up on to the top of my head and wrap it round in a messy bun.

I walk back out of the bathroom and Gerard is stood there, just looking at me.

"You really are just beautiful" he says softly.
He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"There's something I want to ask you. Can we make this exclusive?. Just you and me. I want you to be my girlfriend" he says as he's still hugging me.

I push him gently back so I'm looking in those wonderful eyes.

"Of course, I would love to be your girlfriend" I smiled back at him

He leaned in and gave me a soft, sensual kiss.

"Let's go" he says. I want to spend the day with my girlfriend

He puts his hand out to lead me back down to the car

I take his hand, my boyfriend's hand and follow him