The First Trip

The sun is shining!. Not a cloud in the sky.
The weather girl on the TV is saying there will be rain later but how many times do they get that wrong huh?

I stand in front of my cupboard, debating on wearing a skirt.
I have a nice plain black skirt that is just above the knee. That would look good with a band tee and some converse.

I smooth my hair around my shoulders and grab my bag.
I hear a car horn outside.
That would be my man arriving.

I jump out the door and lock it behind me.

Walking down the path, I smile.
The Trans AM is looking really good in the sun, and so is the driver too!.

I get in the car and Gee has his music up loud.
Queen - Radio GaGa is playing. What a song.

"Ready?" Gerard leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Let's go" I smile

-------------------------------------------------------------

We have been driving for about an hour. Winding down country roads, no cars in sight.
The sun beaming down and the music blasting out the windows.
We feel so happy and free. I wish times like this would never end.

We find a little remote stoney road and drive down it to a little clearing next to the river.
We are the only ones here.
A perfect spot to relax and have a picnic.

Gee parks the Trans AM next to the grassy verge and get out to collect all the picnic items.

He pulls out a red and white striped blanket, a big blue bag and a blue cool box.
Looks like this man has thought of everything.

I help his spread the blanket out and he starts to empty the bags.

He pulls out some sub rolls, filled with salad, cheese and pickles.

He lays different cheeses and crackers on a wooden board along with two jars of chutneys.

"I feel like I'm at some exotic tea party" I laugh as he carries on pulling out the non- traditional picnic snacks.

"I just wanted you to have the best of everything you like" he smiles back at me.
"I've even brought fruit sodas and sparkling flavoured waters"

He hands me a plastic glass and pours some sparkling strawberry and apple water inside.

I take a sip. It tastes devine!

I lean back and look at the little river that is running past our picnic spot. Hearing the water splash over rocks and the birds singing in the trees. A perfect little hideaway location.

We sit for a few hours, talking, eating food and drinking all these delicious sodas.

Feeling the sun warming my face as I sit with my legs spread out.
Gerard is laying down on his back, between them with his head rested on one of my thighs, just near my crotch.
I'm playing with his hair. Wrapping longer strands round my fingers and curling them up while I listen to him talk.

I've been watching some dark clouds move across the horizon for the past 30 minutes.

"I think we may have to pack up all the picnic, looks like rain is coming" I say to Gerard, looking at him laying comfortable between my legs.

We both start putting the leftovers back into the bag and I roll up the blanket to put back in the car.

Gerard starts the car and gives me a worried look. It's making a very loud noise.

"That doesn't sound good. I will have to have a look at that when I get back" he tells me.

I get into the passenger seat and we set off, watching the raindrops start to hit the windscreen.

I saw a flash of lightning followed by a rumble of thunder. The rain starts falling heavier.

All of a sudden, the Trans AM engine just cuts out. The car slows down to a stop.
Gerard try to start it again but he keeps making a chugging noise.

"No!" Scream Gee "this can't be happening"

He gets out of the car, the rain getting him wet with every second. He opens the bonnet and looks in.

"I think it could be the battery or spark plugs" he shouts from around the lid.
"I need to ring the breakdown service"

He closes the bonnet and jumps back in the car, raindrops dripping off his hair and down his face.

He picks up his phone and dials the breakdown emergency number.
"How long will it take for them to arrive?" he asks the man on the end of the phone. "Ok I will just wait here".

He hangs up and turns to me.
"We possibly have a two hour wait until they can get here to help us" he frowned.

"Don't worry about it, it's all part of the adventure" I laugh. He smiles back. I know he wanted the perfect day but just being with him is perfect.

"So what shall we do?. Got any playing cards?" He laughs.

"I don't carry them with me, but I do have something else in mind that will help you get out of them wet clothes and warm up" I say to him, giving him a cheeky grin.

He gives me a wink, knowing very well what I am talking about!
I shuffle in my seat and turn to grab his face. Kissing him hard.

He kisses me back, then grabs my waist to help me sit on his lap.
I run my fingers through his wet hair, still kissing him, while he moves his hands up my back and takes off my t shirt, just leaving my bra on.

The feeling of his wet t shirt against my skin give me goosebumps and I giggle.

I reached down and grab his fly, unbuttoning them so he can wriggle them down a little. His member pops out over the top, already standing to attention.

I put my hand between my legs and move my panties to one side, revealing myself waiting and ready.

I move my hips up till I feel the tip of him against me and lower myself down on to his length. Filling me up with it all.

He lets out a huge groan as I gasp in unison.

I move my hips in circles,making him feel the friction inside as I work up a steady pace.

He grabs my hips and encourages me to move up and down, sliding along his dick, making it wet with my juice.

He grips me, moaning more frequently, he's getting close.

I start to fuck him faster. Breathing heavy in his ear.
I start to feel him throb, he's ready to explode.

The amazing feeling is building up between my legs too. I'm ready to come.

"Let yourself go, I'm coming" I say to him in his ear.

My pussy starts to contract around him, then I feel the warm liquid from Gerard's dick spill inside me.

We sit, shaking and breathing for about a minute before I grab his face and kiss him again.

We hear a rubbling in the distance. He looks over my shoulder thinking it was more thunder but the rain has stopped now.

A truck has appeared in the distance. It's our breakdown recovery.

Talk about perfect timing!