7) Overheard (smut)

We all congregated in the living room in the morning still tired after last night. Me and Eddie sat on the sofa next to each other sleepily listening to the conversation that mike, dustin,steve,robin, and max were having. They were talking about random morning stuff until dustin mentioned hearing something from the room me and Eddie stayed in the night before. "I was walking past their room last night and heard y/n sleep talking saying something along the lines of: Eddie please!" He laughed. I quickly glanced at Eddie with a 'oh shit expression' and he did the same back to me. We both laughed nervously, thinking back to last night...

Everyone else had just gone to sleep or so we thought and me and Eddie shared a room as we usually did. Everyone in the group new we were together and they were fine with it. To be honest I don't think it affected them in anyway as they always assumed Eddie and I were different in one way or another. We laid in bed together, me in his arms looking up at him as we spoke quietly. "You're really pretty Eddie." I said to him.
He smiled saying, " thank you baby, you're very handsome y/n."
God I love him I thought he made me feel so giddy inside. "I've been thinking about you all day." He said slowly trailing a finger up my arm and down again.
"Oh yeah?" I raised and eyebrow and he nodded, " what exactly have I been doing in your thoughts? " I asked.
He stopped his trailing finger and placed his hand on my side pulling me closer. He pulled my pelvis into his abruptly saying, "oh, such dirty, dirty things." He flirted in a deep gravelly voice. I said nothing but bit my lip at his seductive words. "Want me to describe it?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded gently with doe eyes. "You had your delicate hands on my chest as I slowly and intimately pounded into you while you were moaning my name." He whispered again and kissed me gently on the side of my face. I whimpered slightly at the beautiful image he painted in my head.

I kissed him on the lips starting slowly and he built up a more hungry and needy pace using one of his hands on the back of my head to pull me in. I moaned into the kiss as mine and his hands roamed each other's bodies. "Baby, please." I whispered. He trailed a hand up my leg and put his hand down the top of my boxers massaging me pleasantly. He was so gentle even when in a horny rut. I pulled down his boxers and pushed his hand off of me. Unexpectedly I seemed to be the hornier one out of the two of us and needed him more than ever.
I pushed my dick against his and using one hand jerked us off together. Eddie tipped his head back and moaned. Hearing him in so much pleasure made me want to touch him so much more. He then reached a hand down a replaced mine when he got needier causing me to moan loudly, "Eddie please!" He quickly put his other hand other my mouth to make me quiet and sped up his hand motions. It was merely moments before I came undone into his hand. I exhaled, tired and relaxed. Eddie whispered breathily, "Good boy." Before cumming as well.

He removed his hand from my mouth and relaxed flat on his back. I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart racing and breathing slowing down. When he caught his breathe he stroked my head saying, "thank you y/n"
I looked up at him sleepily, cooing, " I love you Eddie, I love you so much."
He smiled happily returning, "I love you too prince."
After that, we fell asleep thinking no one would know or have heard us...

as we laughed nervously Eddie said, "yeah? Sleep talking..." I punched him in the arm which probably gave it away.
"Oh come on guys! Really? At my house?" Steve said disgusted. Everyone except steve laughed and lent in to kiss Eddie in front of them which he happily gave back. He pulled away from the kiss to joke, "wanna do it steve's bed this time?" I smiled pulling him into the kiss again.

The rest of the day was normal, but god we did love winding up steve. I would definitely have sex in his bed with Eddie just to annoy him. And Eddie would love every minute of it.

Word count: 776
This is the shortest one so far and I hope you like it. I've had a massive headache all day so I tried my best to write something good. :)