27) Spin the bottle (fluff)

I walked into the room and everyone (Steve, Eddie, Nancy, Robin and Johnathan) was sitting in a circle. "Just in time y/n! Sit down we're playing spin the bottle." Steve said.
"Oh fun!" I said and sat down.
Johnathan started and obviously it landed on Nancy. What a surprise! Obviously they had no problem kissing each other. I rolled my eyes and steve went next. It span for a while and was close to landing on me but landed on Robin. They both laughed and I looked at them both knowingly. They leant in and kissed each other and they couldn't keep a straight face. To stop that mess of a situation I span the bottle and anticipation built as it span. God I was nervous! Eventually it stopped spinning and it landed on Steve. "Well, if we have to..." steve leant in and kissed me. I was shocked and saw Eddie's annoyed reaction before we pulled away from each other. Nancy span it after a few jokes about me and steve were said and it landed on Robin. (Robin being Robin) She made flustered rambling comments until Nancy shut her up by kissing her. On robins turn it landed on Nancy so they kissed again!

Finally, it was Eddie's go and something inside me really wanted it to land on me. It was new and I didn't know i wanted that before. It span and very unfortunately it landed on Johnathan. Eddie was up for it but Johnathan decided to end the game there because he's always been so boring!

I got up to leave and Eddie pulled my arm till we were in the bathroom together. "What is it Eddie?" I asked concerned.
"I saw the way you looked at me when I span it." He answered.
"What do you mean?" I started to get flustered.
He started to smile, "you wanted it to land on you, didn't you?"
"What about how annoyed you looked when I kissed steve?" I retorted.
"Okay, yh I can admit it I was jealous slightly, But who wouldn't be? I mean look at you!" He pulled my waist in.
"I,I...Eddie I..." I stuttered as we got closer.
"Shhh..." he said before hooking a finger under my chin and kissing my lips gently.
When he pulled away I joked, "oh come on, I'm not that delicate!" I pulled him in again and started making out with him slowly yet passionately.

"God you're hot!" Eddie flirted.
"Shut up, just Kiss me. I've waited so long for this." I told him.
I continued to make out with him until we were both satisfied; making flirty comments and jokes when we felt like it.

Word count: 456
Very short one just thought because it has been a while that you deserve two in a day :) this was a request I saw.