29) sleeves (angst/fluff)

WARNING!!! Mention of self-harm scars and depression so just skip this one if those are triggers for you :)

"Y/n? Do you want this?" Eddie said to me as he gripped my thighs and looked up at me.
"Eddie... I want it!" I replied. He went to take off my hoodie but I pushed him arms away.
"Are you okay? We don't have to, I won't make you." Eddie comforted.
"No I want to it's just my arms, I don't want to see them." Eddie started to look concerned so I made up a small lie, "I just don't like the way My top half looks."
"You might get a bit hot and you know we can turn the lights off if that helps?" Eddie tried to explain.
"No, I'm sure I'll be fine." I persisted.
He gave me a smile and started kissing me slowly but got more passionate. He held my wrist together above my head abruptly and it made my sleeves fall down. It made me panic and then Eddie saw them...
"Y/n, what happened?" He asked concerned.
"Would you believe me if I said cat scratches?" I said sarcastically.
"Babe... I told you to talk to me when you thought about doing this."
"I know, I'm sorry. I just got low and didn't know how else to feel something." I put my head down.
"Don't apologise, it'll be okay. Im here for you, you know that." He kissed my forehead and went to get a med kit. "Let's cover these up so they don't get infected." He said as he pulled out some alcohol pads and plasters. Lovingly he would put a plaster on each cut and kiss it.
"You're so cute Eddie." I said once he had finished. "I love you."
"I love you too." Eddie said and carried me into the bedroom where he asked, "do you wanna watch a movie? I've got popcorn somewhere."
I smiled and nodded as he ran off to get a film and popcorn.
"What did you get?" I asked him.
"Rocky horror, obviously."
He put the film on and cuddled under the covers with me.

He's adorable.

Word count: 364
It's too hot here! God , writing about being under the covers and in a hoodie made me almost boil alive. Sorry this one is so short and I've been taking longer to write them, im just tired. Always send more requests :)