21) Van (Smut)

"I'm really happy we're doing this Eddie, I like being confined in a small space with you for hours." I smiled at him. He was sat in the driver's seat and I in the passenger seat.
"Y/n, I love you so much." He said with a love-dazed grin.
"Yh, I love me too." I joked, "no, I love you too babe." I leant over and kissed his cheek. It was getting dark and we had been driving for three plus hours so Eddie stopped at the side of the road. We both climbed into the back of his van and Eddie had put an air mattress in there. He sat on the ledge at the side and I laid on the mattress looking up at him, thinking devious thoughts. I bit my lip and looked him up and down, thinking about how filthy it would be if we had sex in his van. Eddie looked back at me in the same way so I knew I'd more that likely get my way. As my thoughts got dirtier, I pulled a blanket over myself and moved my position to hide my growing erection from view. When I glanced down to Eddie's crotch I saw that he didn't want to do anything to hide his excitement. "Eddie..." I said.
"Yes Beebs?" He answered back.
"You look so hot right now." I flirted.
"Oh yeah?"
I nodded and got up on my knees in front of him. "And do you know what I wanna do to you?"
"What would that be?"
I got closer to his face and while looking at his lips said, "I wanna have sex with you, in this van." Then I kissed him gently and his lips trailed after mine when I pulled away. Already, I had him hooked around my finger and knew that he would do absolutely anything I asked him to. He always loved the way I spoke so bluntly about what I wanted him to do sexually. Then, I pushed his knees apart more and unzipped his fly with my teeth. I thought he was gonna cum right then and there but I pulled down his jeans and smiled up at him dumbly as I took him out of his boxers. Seductively I stood up and took off my own trousers and boxers before pulling him up by his collar and pushing him down onto the mattress. Looking down at him, I jerked myself off slowly for him to see and to tease him. After enough teasing, I straddled his hips and kissed him eagerly.
"You're so fucking sexy y/n!" He moaned into the kiss. I hummed at his compliments and jerked him off as a thank you. I was about to continue when he stopped me saying, "we haven't got any protection or anything."
"Oh Eddie, you innocent baby. You know I always come prepared." I said pulling out condoms and lube from my bag. He smiled excitedly and opened the condom with his teeth (clearly he had some type of choke hold on my feelings as well). I took the condom from him and rolled it down his throbbing cock. "I love you Eddie." I said looking at him with the most lust-full eyes.
"I love you too, my horny demon." He replied stroking my hips.

I sat up, applied some lube to his cock and lowered myself onto it. God! He felt so amazing. Every time I have sex with him it feels so new and he could never bore me even if he tried. When I felt comfortable and Eddie got impatient I started moving up and down starting slowly but quickly speeding up as I got more desperate. Eddie sat up and held my sides ad we kissed passionately still bouncing on him.
"Y/n?" Eddie whined.
"Yes Eddie?" I said out of breath.
"Umm... can you do something for me?" He asked slightly scared.
"Anything for you!" I moaned as he hit my g spot.
"Pull my hair."
"Yes sir." I smirked and ran my fingers up the back of his hair up to the middle of his head. When Eddie looked down to my dick for a brief moment I pulled his hair and commanded, "you will look at me when I'm fucking you!"
Eagerly, his lips crashed into mine telling me he really enjoyed that.

Soon, after pulling his hair and degrading him, Eddie whispered in my ear, "baby I'm gonna cum."
And He certainly did. I felt the exact moment he came and it was warm and oddly comforting but I was not gonna let him cum and not me. I jerked myself off while still grinding and after cumming with a loud moan I collapsed onto Eddie's chest, breathlessly. I kissed his chin and Eddie praised, "y/n, you did so well my good boy."
I smiled against his chest and tanked him for making me feel so good.

"Babe?" Eddie asked.
"Mmm?" I replied
"Can I pull out now?"
I laughed and nodded as I got off of him. "How much more have we hot to drive?" I asked him.
"Well, we don't have a destination so... till you wanna stop."
"I never wanna stop travelling with you Eddie, you're all I need in life. You're my addiction."
"And you mine." He said as he kissed my head.

Word count: 901
I hope u like this one.
Is anyone else kinda pissed off that straight girls are trying to gate keep Eddie? Like he's quite obviously gay and there are so many other straight men that they can have, just give us this one thing. Plus! Even if he was straight most of the girls I've seen crushing on him he would probably hate. Most of them are the type who would record people like him in public and laugh at him. Like no you don't want to be in the hellfire club they are the type of people who see dnd players and call them 'weird' or 'freaks' or some kind of slur. I just can't stand it anymore! Istg straight girls are scarier than straight men sometimes. 🙄
Sorry just had to get that off my chest.