Imagine: Tom

Requested by @velvet_autumn14

You were getting ready for your cousins big movie premiere tonight. He was in the Avengers and you go to go with them to see it! You were so excited and didn't know what to expect. You got out your lacy light purple dress that flowed behind you and put it on. You went to you bathroom and applied some eyeliner, and some light makeup. After your makeup was to your approval, you curled your hair a bit so it was wavy. You smiled and grabbed your silver heels. Your phone started buzzing and you answered it, "Hello?" You asked. "Y/N im two minutes away, you ready?" Your cousin inquired. "As always Jeremy," you said hanging up. You sprayed some light perfume and just as you opened the door, you saw Jeremy's car pull up and you hopped in. "So who are you in the Avengers again?" You asked. You kept forgetting all of the main characters names, after you see the movie you hope to become a pro. "Hawkeye," he said, then went into his backstory on the drive to the movie theater. He went on and on and you memorized every word, fascinated. "And thats how his parents met," Jeremy concluded smiling and raising an eyebrow at you "Amazing," you say mouth agape. He laughed and opened his door, "Lets go cuz," he said. You opened your door and felt the cool are caress you face and blow your hair back. As soon as you started following your cousin, your eyes wander all over. You wanted to at least meet some actors. There were very little people here, so you thought it should be easy to see them. You shrugged and frowned a bit. Oh well, you thought. Jeremy seemed to have turned somewhere and you couldnt find him anywhere. You sighed and rolled your eyes, he always seemed to do this. You walked elegantly down the red halls to the question board, where people should be doing a pre-movie questionnaire. Your hopes went up again as you saw the door open, but to your dismay, no one was there. You turned around and you were about to walk away when you ran into another figure. You bounced against the buff man and looked up shocked. "Ohmygosh, im so sorry sir-" you stopped yourself and gulped, "I mean Mr. Hemsworth." Chris Hemsworth was in front for you in a tux with a yellow tie. He laughed. "You must be Jeremy's cousin," he said with his heavy accent. "Um yeah thats me," you said smiling. "Well come with me, doll, wanna meet his friends?" He inquires. "Yes please," you say before he finishes his sentence. He guides you to a secret room hidden behind the question board seats. He opened the door and you saw 4 other people in the room. A woman in a slick black dress and red hair, a man in a tux and red tie, another man in a tux with a blue tie, and a shorter man in a tux with a purple tie. "Guys, this is Jeremy's cousin, Y/N." Chris said. Everyone looked at you and smiled warmly. The woman in the black dress walked up to you, "Im Scarlet, I play black widow in the movie. Your cousin is such a thrill to work with," she said smiling. You whispered to her, "Its okay to tell me if you secretly hate him." You both laughed and she brought you a glass of champagne and left you to say hello to everyone else. The man with the purple tie shook your hand, "Im Mark, I play the Hulk, and FYI, Im not a huge rage monster." He said warmly. You laughed and chatted for a few seconds before he left. "Im the other Chris," said the man in the blue tie. "You must be Captain America," you said grinning. "How did you guess that?" He said laughing. "Because your the only super buff one besides the other Chris," he laughed once more and patted you back before he too walked off. You sipped you champagne, as happy as could be. "You know who I am," said the man in the red tie from across the room. "Of course I do, your Iron Man right?" You said smirking. "No im just the rich and famous guy who plays the rich and famous hero," he said, "but nice chatting doll face," he said and sauntered out. You chuckled and shook your head. You checked the time, 5 minutes until the show started. You left the room to find you seat. You saw all the Avengers sitting in one row. At the end of the row was an empty seat, and all of the Avengers pointed to it, making you sit. You smiled and looked to the man next to you. He looked sharp, and had a tux with a green tie. His hair was very curly, and his light blue eyes were looking forward. "Wow this has to be the most attractive man in this world." He looked at you, "Well thank you darling," he said with a beautiful grin. You blushed a deep shade of crimson. You didnt mean to say that outloud. "Erm, im sorry, haha whats your name?" You ask changing the subject. "Im Tom, Tom Hiddleston. And who is the lovely woman who will be sitting next to me this evening?" He asked. You blushed even more. "Y/N," you said. "Thats a beautiful name," he said and grabbed your hand and kissed it. He didnt let your hand go, and the lights turned off as the movie started. "Oh and Y/N," he said quietly whispering in your ear. "Yes?" You say. "In this film, I am evil and try to take over the world," he pauses for effect, "and i swear i won't do that, but i will try to take you home for tea." You raised you eyebrows. That was smooth as shit. He silently laughed at you response and squeezed your hand. You squeezed back and watched the movie.
After it had ended, you were full of mixed emotions. You hand was still entwined with Toms, and he was rubbing it. You had no idea how long he had been doing that. "Um Tom, I think we should go." You say. "Of course, Y/N." He handed you his card, "Call me when you wake up, we can go to tea tomorrow." He kissed your cheek and walked out, turning back to look at you once, and winking before he vanished. Jeremy didnt notice the love-trance you were in and took you home. At home, you pinned the card to your phone, and text Tom saying, "Loki's army." and went to sleep with a smile on your face.

----------------
A/N
Keep these requests going! This is awesome! Anyways readers, keep voting for this imagine book! I lub u all!
!
42 VOTES
¡
-kake