Imagine: Loki

It's been a while, thank you for the patience. I hope to be able to create new content for you all more regularly. Thank you for all the support. -kake
¡
Imagine:
It was just another day at the job. Working for SHEILD as an intern was fun and gave you a chance to explore career paths, but it was hard to connect with people here. You really wanted to help people, but a part of that was making close relationships in the process. Everyone who worked here was older, colder, and looked down on your age. Being 22, you were very young for a SHEILD intern let alone being considered for actual positions. Most people here were easily in there 30's or higher with military background and other crazy things. The day was grey and quickly passed.

You took your backpack full of your gear and left your small office for the day. Going to the parking lot, you waved at a couple of gate workers who just nodded back and you sighed, "maybe this just isn't where I'm supposed to be" you thought. You put the keys to your ignition and drove to your apartment. You made dinner, and took out your laptop to catch up on some work. Once you were in the encrypted sites, you say a strange messenger format pop up on your screen. You haven't seen this before, but opened it anyways.

"Y/N, you have no reason to trust me. I have a proposition. I can give you a new life. Meet me on your balcony."

Instantly you tensed up, this could mean so many things. Unsure of what to do next, you took your small SHEILD issued gun and held it carefully as you looked outside onto your deck. Nothing. You felt a presence, a cool one. Usually the cold will make you have goose bumps, but you felt comforted.

Cautiously, you opened the door and stepped outside. The nighttime air was refreshing, and you looked up at the moon. "Who are you?" You ask aloud.

"I am Loki of Asgard." you hear. You turn around and see him standing there. He is in a black suit, with his hands held in front of him. He had light skin, and his eyes were looking down. His black, slicked hair was neatly placed and he slowly looked up at you to reveal his green eyes.

"Your Loki Laufeyson." you state. Feeling uneasy as you knew what he has done to our planet in the past. Suddenly you are more nervous and you're not sure what a next move should be.

"But thats not who I am. I need someone like you to help me," he says with a somber look in his eyes. "May I take a seat?"

You nod and sit alongside him. "What are you talking about?" You say confused. You put your small weapon away, there was no point in holding it. It was useless against him anyways.

"I'm not the monster I act like. I take responsibility for what I've done but I hope you can trust me when I say theres something bigger happening. Y/N, you are the smartest person in SHEILD, I need you."

"Theres other smart people."

"None like YOU. Y/N, I have been watching you, I admire your work and who you are. Please"

"Give me time to consider" you say, "I need to know I can trust you first."

Loki nods in understanding and stands up. In an instance he is gone. You are left confused at what just happened, and unsure what to do.

Months Later

Loki has shown up quiet a few times since that night. You have started to feel something for him. He's opened up about his past, and about things not on SHEILD record. He's been over for dinner, you've watched movies and even walked about downtown. You feel ridiculous for falling for a worldwide war criminal and cannot focus on your work.

The day flies by like they all do, and you realize how upset you are with where you are in your life. You live alone, you work and thats all. No friends really, just Loki. You have started to trust him and that scares you. Once you grab your bag, you make your way to your car and you just sit there. Thinking. "What the hell do I have to loose" you think selfishly as you drive home.

With a pep in your step you march to your apartment and wait on the balcony. "Loki!" you yell impatiently waiting for him.

"Y/N," he says appearing. He's in his green and gold armor with a small smile "how are you?" he asks.

"Were you trying to make me fall for you? Was this some master plan? To just manipulate me?" You ask feeling frustrated.

He looks shocked and says "No, but I can see why you feel that wa-"

"Cut the shit, this was your goal all along" you say with tears filling your eyes. "Leave me be" you say with instant regret as you go inside.

You feel his cool hand grab your wrist "Y/N, it was not a trick." he says quietly "I need you more than for your work, I need you because you are the one Midgardian I care for."

You both share a gaze as he tugs you towards him and lays a hand on your cheek before you slowly leaned in to kiss him. "This feels right" you think.

As you pull away you state confidently, "I'm yours."

His grin is full and he says, "When shall we leave?"

"Now," you say holding his hand. It's finally time to begin your life.