Imagine: Loki

Dedicated to AlissaMariah

(Listen to :Pirates if the Caribbean, of stranger tides, Mermaids, to get the feels)

You woke to the sound of your alarm blaring. You got up and glumly went downstairs. Last night your parents informed you that you were a mistake, an accident. You always knew in the back of your mind that you weren't meant to be here. You had got up early to pack your things. College started today for you, you doubted that your parents remembered so you grabbed your black duffel bag and your keys and got a paper. You wrote a note to your wicked parents saying, "Dont forget to forget me," and left. You started your car and began the long quiet drive to your university. You are a quiet person. You think more than you speak, you walk with elegant grace, and have a dangerous vibe. You parked and walked briskly up the steps to the grey building. It had started to rain and you went to your dorm to organise your small room. It was neat and tidy, then you grabbed a book before sitting with one leg on the bed and one hanging down. You put in your headphones and played some ACDC. You kept feeling heavy vibrations throughout the dorms. You took off you headphones and felt a huge blast followed by a wave of heat and noise fling you into the wall. You saw a glow and smoke outside your door. You bounded to the door, and it felt white hot. You backed to the wall slowly, breathing harshly and adrenaline coursing through you. You heard light footsteps walk outside your door, and you gulped. The door flung open to let in the smoke. Through the smoke emerged a silhouette. You saw green eyes, then golden armour and spear in the figures hand. You were frozen in shock, not fear. he held out his hand, and as if in slow motion, you got up and grabbed his cool hand. Your hair flying around your face as you and him just looked at each other, time frozen. He tightened his hand and you both disappeared. You opened your eyes to a all white garden. You in a long dress, who's fabric seemed to defy gravity as is danced around. The place you were in was as if tine was stuck in slow motion. You saw the strange man from before. In his golden armour, he kneeled before you and said, "I who make those who defy me kneel, shall always kneel to one maiden as gorgeous as a goddess as you. I have heard you, I have been watching you Y/N," he met your eyes, "I am Loki of Jotunheim, and you are my glorious purpose," he said with a grin.

------
A/N
Sorry for being a terrible updater, Ive been super busy. Schools a betch. Enjoy the feeeeels!😏

!
24 VOTES FOR NXT CHAPTER
¡