Imagine: Tom

Having Tom feeling guilty

Imagine: You were on you laptop, laying on your bed. You were watching Netflix when you heard a beeping noise from outside. You paused your show, and listened. The sound didnt come again, so you shrugged it off and played the show again. You heard the noise again, so you paused the show and listened. You, being curious, looked out your window and saw it was raining heavily. Threw the haze, you saw a red flashing light in the middle of your rose garden. You grabbed a sweatshirt and threw it over your pajama t-shirt and shorts. Your hair being in a messy ponytail, you walked outside barefoot. You saw the light blinking in the bushes. As you approach the blinking gets faster. Once you are about a foot from the bushes, you peek your head over and try to get a look. It was a red orb. You reach your hand to grab it and when you do, it stops flashing, but is still red. You hear a small countdown and realise whats about to happen. "Shiiit," you swear before throwing it, but it was too late. The explosion erupted in the air and everything happened in slow motion. You saw the fiery wave wash towards you and you threw an arm over your face.

You passed out.

When you awoke, you were in a white room and saw your father, your mother passed away when you were young, in a chair. But the man holding your hand was unfamiliar. His head was on your hand and he had curly brown hair. You felt the strength come back to you and you suddenly remembered what happened. Your heart rate increased, causing your machine to beep louder and faster. The sound and memory scared you, and you jerked into a sitting position with wide eyes and shallow breaths. You moved you hand from the now awake man, and touched you face and chest.

You were alive!

You father smiled and kissed your forehead and ran out of the room to get a nurse. You looked at the other man and gave him a questioning look. "Oh, Y/N, I'm Tom, Tom Hiddleston," you knew him from you favorite movie, the Avengers! But why was he here.. were you dead? "Am I dead?" you said speaking your thoughts. "No, no, of course not, but your in here because of me," he said standing and running a hand threw his curls. "W-what do you mean..?" you asked now feeling betrayed. "That bomb was meant for me, and you've been in a coma for 6months because of me!" he said with his voice volume increasing, "You are in here because of me!" he shouted. You were now scared of his voice and threw the sheet off of your legs and ran out of the door into the hallway, ignoring Tom's shouts and apologies. Tears blurring your vision as you stumbled into a room. You grabbed the closest thing you could and changed into the clothes that you grabbed. The outfit you wore was a grey sweater, and jeans. As you put on your jeans, you noticed a metal pole on the side of your leg. You couldn't breathe. The bone was gone, it was metal! Now crying again, your ran out the door without shoes and jumped over the railing outside and ran to a tree. You climbed it and sat down. Your breathing evened and you sat there, with your hair and legs longer than before, you were stronger than before, thinner even. You couldn't believe you idol could have been the cause of your death. "Y/N?" you heard Tom's frantic voice shout. You ignored him and noticed a deep cut on the bottom of your foot. And it was dripping, he will see where you went! You sighed and forgot about it as you tied it with a piece of fabric from your hospital robe. "Oh my gosh!" you heard Tom yell. Well, he found your blood and you heard him climbing the tree, but you were to tired to move. "Y/N please! Im sorry, come down!" he said from a couple feet below you. Your tiredness was making it hard to speak so you let him do the talking. "Y/N Iived across the street from you for a while now, I don't know if you remember, but we were best friends as children! I watched you come home everyday, and knock on my door but to never be answered. Im sorry! You soon left and never came back to my house, Im sorry! Okay? I wasnt allowed to see people because my acting career was flying high! It was selfish, and then this insane fangirl knew about you and, you know the rest.. its my falt... im Sorry.." he said tears falling freely. You were crying too as you remembered and said to him, "Because of you I have a metal leg.. No childhood friends, and now no house" you said with growing anger. "Live with me! Come back to me Y/N! Like the old days!" he said with hope. "You dont get it do you? The day you didnt answer your door was the worst day of my life. I... I loved you," you said looking him in the eyes. His smile disappeared and you looked away. You felt his cool hand turn your face towards him and wouldn't look him in the eyes. "Y/N, look at me," he said and you looked at him. He had a huge grin on his face, "I love you too," then gingerly brushed his cool lips on your pale ones and you kissed back. You kept the kiss going for a while before you both broke the kiss and hugged. Tom was forgiven in your heart, and you moved in with the love of your life.

------

A/N

Hey guys! wanna request an imagine? dm me!

Comment

Follow

!

6 VOTES FOR NEXT IMAGINE

¡