Imagine: Tom

Dedicated to @mikaylaTommo57. :3

You were reading a book on your bed trying to finish it when you heard your boyfriend of 6 months, Tom, burst through the front door. You carefully marked your books place and slid off the bed to see what was wrong. When you walked out of your room you say him smash a glass cup onto the floor in frustration. You jumped and he ran a hand before he saw you. "Tom," you said quietly, "you alright..?" You walked towards him. "No Y/N im not." he said walking to the window. You swallowed, "Why?" He turned to you and said, "Because of you," you stared at him as he continued his rant, "Yes, I got my stupid part at my audition, but that will not keep paying our flat bills and you do NOTHING!" He shouted. Yoi stood still not showing emotion through your eyes even though he was hurting you. He walked to the room you two shared and picked up the book you were reading. "Y/N you were READING while I was making money!" He yelled as he threw you book on the couch. You flinched for that book was very important to you, you looked into his raging blue eyes, "I do more than you think," you whispered angrily at him as you grabbed your book and your coat before leaving and slamming the door behind you. You were shaking from rage and slid into your car. He didnt know what you had for him, it was a surprise, but apparently it was worth nothing to him. The surprise was that you had opened a small art business about 2 months ago and it has grown rapidly. It was making a ton of money, but you were going to surprise him. The book however, was for a more delicate matter. It was called 'How to tell your Hubby you are Pregnant for Dummies.' You didn't realise you were crying until you tasted your tears. Your phone must have went off about 6 times before you answered it. "Y/N?" Said a quiet Tom. You stayed silent since you were walking to you office in the art business complex on the 6th floor. He continued anyway, "Please, I didnt mean any of that, tell me where you are," he pleaded. You sighed and rubbed your eyes, "Tom," you sighed and gave him the address before hanging up. You walked to your large window and waited to see him pull up. You got nervous as he walked in the complex and you walked down the stairs to him. He was looking around with confusion. "Y/N what place is this?" He asked. You gave a small smile, "Well this WAS my surprise.." you trailed off as he stared in amazement at you. You waited to see his reaction before he broke out in a grin and hugging you tightly, "This is spectacular Y/N! Im sorry I ever doubted you" he said still hugging you. You hugged back and brought him to you office. "One more surprise," you whispered. He looked excitedly at you "What is it?" You looked at him, "Im pregnant.." He stopped and froze. You looked for signs of happiness and found none. You looked away before you felt him pick you up and spin you around laughing, "I love you, Y/N!" He said, and looked at your stomach, "and you too.." You smiled and kissed him happily.

A/N
--------------------
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I FELL TERRIBLE. I just had the holidays, and school, and hospitals to deal with. Ill try to post more frequently. PLEASE REQUEST IT HELPS A LOT ilysm bye
!
18 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER
¡