Imagine: Loki

Having Loki helping you when you are sick

You coughed, and took a sip of your warm tea. The minute you coughed you heard your boyfriend of 2 years, Loki, get up from the couch downstairs and you hear him running up the steps. "Y/N? You okay?" He asked sitting on the bed rubbing your legs. "Yea, its just a cold, Loki," you say trying to smile but start a fit of coughing. Loki jumps out of bed and you hear him bang down the stairs and hear the front door slam. Confused, you got up and looked out your window. You see Loki get in his car and drive off. You roll your eyes and go back to your warm bed and take a nap.
Poke. Poke, poke poke. What the hell..?
You open your eyes to see red everywhere. And Loki placing red orbs everywhere. When your eyes come into focus, you see that the red orbs are apples. "Loki what the hell are you doing?!" You ask confused. Apples were all over you, the room, the floor, everywhere. "How. Much. Did. This. Cost?" You say trying not to laugh, and started coughing a bit. "Well mortals say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so I got a lot of apples. You laugh now, which turns to coughing and pull Loki down onto the bed and give him a soft kiss. "This is why I love you," you say with a smile. He grins and pulls your chin towards him and you share a long passionate kiss.

---------------
A/N
Sorry its soo short. I meed you guys to give me imagine ideas or mine will just, how do i say this... suck ass. Haha message me ideas guys!!

!
12 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER
¡