Chapter 1

Its a warm sunny Saturday the light shining on Flower Fruit Mountain. Wukong was sitting in a tree waiting for MK. They had planned to go place too place to training together in different terrains for better training experiences.

 loud fast steps can be herd echoing through the cave as MK ran in exited and energetic as ever "Hey bud" Wukong said as he hopped down from the tree he was relaxing on" ready to go?" Swk asks "Absolutely ,what are we gunna do first, beat up some demons?" MK says excitedly " nope" wukong says with a smile "were gonna meditate" He says smirking MK groans "well lets get going" Wukong states as his cloud appears. They both get on it and head to the first training spot.

(Wukong's POV)

we got to the first training ground. Its a bamboo forest with thick rows of bamboo and clear streams of water. The place where staying in is a small one room hut enough to conveniently fit     two people we put our stuff down and rolled out our futon's.  After we unloaded our stuff I brought MK to one of the rivers and handed him a bamboo pole. He gave me a confuse expression. "Balance on it in the stream." "WHAT" MK yells "How am I gonna do that" He says confused. "Just try MK and where not leaving till you do it" MK sighs steps into the stream trying to balance on the small bamboo shoot with little luck he then falls face first into the water. I fall over laughing earning a glare from the drenched MK. 

[a few hours later]

The sun starts to set and MK had been doing a lot better and had actually managed to stand on the bamboo for a little. But I decided that was ok for today and we would be doing some meditating  tomorrow at the next training area. we start walking back to the hut talking about tomorrow when we hear a loud crashing sound and something goes flying past us 

Me and MK turn to see what flew past us. The figure stood up and ran back toward the direction it flew from. As it ran past us me and it locked eyes. Macaque, I turn sharply and leap after the demon monkey MK had already pulled out the staff and had tailed me as where getting to the place Macaque had disappeared too. We break through the thick bamboo and see a fight unfolding. I can see Macaque fighting a much larger demon each of them landing hits one one another I signal for MK to fend off the larger demon and I head for Macaque. The larger demon is taken down within minutes. But Macaque on the other hand put up more of a fight. Just as he was about to escape into the shadows I grabbed him. "LET ME GO SUN WUKONG" Macaque yells as he struggles agents my grip.  "no" I hit Macaque atop the head and he falls unconscious.

Me and MK are sitting outside the hut thinking about what to do with the emo monkey. He's still asleep but even his sleeping face makes me want to punch him. I look at MK confused on what I should do. MK stands up walking over to the unconscious monkey sitting him up. "what if we keep him around?" MK suggests " kid what the hec-" "Just wait Monkey King" He interrupts. "If we let him go hill be angry, and he may destroy something or hurt our friends, So what is we just keep him with us till were done here.

We go to bed as I think about what MK said maybe has right. Then its decided I guess we could watch him till then

{661 words]

(Hello everyone this is my first story written on Wattpad and first story on these two characters the story may have been slow but I will try and do better in the next chapter)