Chapter 4

(Wukong's POV)

I'm in shock and mad that he had the nerve to push me off like that after I was so kind as too free him from those restraints. And mad at myself, WHAT WAS I THINKING. Then as I hit the water I was rushed with a soothing cold sensation as I was engulfed by the water. 

I surfaced and took a deep breath of air. I herd Macaque laughing from where he pushed me then seconds later he jumped in after me. With a large splash after him. Once he resurfaced I splashed water into his face making him jump back and wipe it off. 

After doing that I swam off up to MK who was relaxing under the waterfall "hey bud enjoying yourself?" I ask " after all that fighting you bet" He answers then out of  nowhere MK's pushed into the water by Macaque "where did you come from" "what do you mean" he answers as he lunges at me  Pushing me back closer to the waterfall I reach down and grab a handful of sand and throw it at him "WUKONG THATS GONNA TAKE AGES TO GET OUT" He try's to grab me but I steer out of reach just in time "you'll half to catch me" I say and I jump back into the water.

I hurriedly swim over to MK who resurfacing after being pushed into the water. "what are you doing " he asks confused "OHHH WUUUUKONG" Macaque yell's as he jumps into the water after me "just shh and don't tell him I'm here" and with that I duck underwater looking for a cave of some sort I could use to hid in I eventually find one and I take shelter in it thankfully there's a small pocket of air. I hear talking above the surface hoping MK doesn't blow my cover.

I hold my breath for a moment then exhale thinking I'm in the clear. Then I feel a shiver go down my spine and hot breath ageist my neck. "Boo" I whip my head around and see Macaque behind me. I jump back startled hitting my head against  the back wall I grab my head in pain. As I'm rubbing my head I feel Macaque rest his hand on my leg I look up at him with confusion. He leans and starts to speak. "Wukong you've been acting weird this entire trip" He sits back with a smirk looking at me waiting for a reply "what no  I'm fine something's just wrong with you" I say poking his chest angrily "hey no need to get aggressive Wukong I was just asking" "Oh yeah well you don't need to be so nosey."

I'm forced down by Macaque and pined to the floor "why are yo so mad Wukong." He says getting closer to my face I start to blush our faces inches from each others I see his eyes trail down and I feel his hand travel up and down my chest he leans in closer our faces almost touching. 

"what are you guys doing!?" MK says from the entrance of the cave. Macaque shoots back  running into the wall allowing me to get up "NOTHING!" I practically yell "well ok I just came to tell you the sun is beginning to set and the temperature is no longer so hot so we can head back.

MK swims out of the cave leaving me and Macaque alone .We lock eyes I quickly look away. Oh god what just happened I jump into the water and swim up to MK with Macaque following behind me. Like MK had said the temperature had  dropped to a nice cooling breeze. we gather our stuff and start walking back. While walking I continuously look behind me  and each time he's looking back with a grin. 

We make it back MK and Macaque start a fire but I decide to go to bed. I lay on the Futon in shock of what just happened my heart starts thumping loudly as I remember what happened in the cave.

(Macaque POV)  

Sitting with MK around the warm fire was nice the fire admitted a soft yellow glow and grey smoke. I poke at the fire laughing to myself about how Sun Wukong acted in the cave and how I was able to make him act that way. I sinker to myself {this is gonna be fun}

(Yuh Chapter done :D)

(756 words)