Chapter 5 (NSFW)

(Wukong POV)

I lay awake unable to sleep. MK had gone to bed hours ago so I decide to go outside. I look around and Macaque is gone, I franticly look around in order to find him. "I shouldn't have trusted him of Corse he ran away."  "UGH THAT LOW DOWN SON OF A BITCH." I punch a tree in anger breaking a chunk of it off. "Monkey king are you ok" I hear MK yell from the hut half asleep "I'm ok bud go back to sleep.

" Suddenly I hear a faint noise, the sound of water splashing. "Macaque!" I run to the waterfall  Reaching the ledge looking down seeing Macaque swimming around. He looks up seeing me. "Hello Sun.." Macaque said with a smirk. "What are you doing in the water!" "what do you think I got bored you could join me" Macaque offers "can you just go back to camp." "Alright, Alright I'm getting out." Macaque said as he disappeared and reappeared behind Wukong. "I'm here!" spoke Macaque slightly spooking Wukong. "I thought you just up and left us!" I say looking at him still angry "well I didn't . are you happy now" he said flicking me in the forehead. I push him away "just stop it."  "Oh wukong why are you so mad at me?" Macaque says Pinning Wukong to a tree. "mind telling me" he says with a grin "as a matter of fact I do mind." I say with an angry exhaling breath

Macaque leaned in stopping only inches from my face. "fine then." he says looking me in the eyes. I close the gap connecting our lips we stayed like that for a few moments. Then I could feel Macaque smiling as he bit my lip giving him an entrance and allowing him to explore with  tongue. We break for air both of us panting. Macaque rested his head in the crook of my neck. Macaque started to kiss his neck slightly biting at it, Leaving visible marks on Wukong. As wukong let out a small whimper's as Macaque continued. Macaque stopped messing with Wukong and started untying his belt exposing his cock.  

(No ones POV)

[This is my first time writing NSFW so sorry if its bad]

Wukong kneels down taking hold of Macaque member. He began running his tongue up and down Macaques shaft making him groan in pleasurer. Wukong began to bob his head, Using his hand to slide up and down the  the part he couldn't quite fit in his mouth

After nearly a minute of sucking him, he popped off the top leaning down further and licking the base while continuing to pump with his hand. Once he was done with the base wukong glanced up an wukong returning to the tip and sucking with renewed energy.

"Fuck wukong I'm gonna cum " Macaque groans resting his hand on the back of Wukong's head. Wukong began picking up the pace making Macaque groan louder. eventually Macaque released into his mouth with him swallowing every drop.

Wukong fell back panting . "you're very submissive Wukong." Macaque says snickering with wukong looking up at him angrily. Take off you're cloths." Macaque said kneeling down and  taking pants off fully. Macaque gets closer to Wukong only for him to get pushed back and having Wukong climb into his lap " I'm not submissive" Wukong says as he beguines to roughly make out with Macaque . 

Placing his hands on Macaque chest. Wukong beguines to grind agents Macaque making him groan. Wukong pulls away from the kiss pushing himself up aligned his entrance up with Macaques dick. Wukong glanced up getting a nod form macaque. Wukong lowered himself slowly easing it inside of him moans escaping his mouth as he stopped lowering himself. Macaque rested his hands on Waukon's hips offering assistance only for them to be shaken off.

Wukong continued sliding himself down Macaques length bighting his lip from pleasurer.  Wukong sat still for a moment adjusting to Macaques size. After a moment of adjusting wukong began to move up and down  moan's and grunt's comin from both money's. Wukong picked up the pace sliding up and down but not yet taking in the full length Macaque grabbed Wukong's hips slamming him down making him scream in pleasurer. Wukong pushed his hands off as he continued bouncing faster  having Macaque bucking into him they continued like this for a while till Wukong's legs began to quiver and shake everything getting sloppy.

Macaque realized this picked wukong up laid him on his back and started to take control. He began thrusting hard into Wukong hearing his pleasurable moans wrapping tail around Wukong's leg when Macaque's tip grazed Wukong's soft spot making Wukong moan loudly. Macaque pulled out making Wukong whine. He realigns himself  and slammed into Wukong hitting the soft spot making Wukong arch his back and moan in pleasurer . Eventually Macaque's thrusts became sloppy as him and Wukong where reaching there climax "I'm gonna cum." Macaque grunts as he speeds up "I'm close" Moans Wukong as he releases getting all over Macaque's chest  but he thrusting as Wukong's walls clenched around his cock as he harshly slammed into him as he came. 

They both collapse panting. Macaque pulled out and stood up. "aw shoot I got some on me" Macaque said as he picked up his clothing. Wukong had stood up and started do redress himself "well just go clean yourself in the water" "but wouldn't you like to watch me" Macaque asks with a mischievous grin. Wukong whips around with blush tinting his face "I cant its gonna be morning soon and I need to have energy for tomorrow." he says with an annoyed exhale

As Wukong begins to walk away he feels a tug on his tail and he's pulled into a short passionate kiss "see you tomorrow wukong" he says as he walks toward the water. 

"NICE ASS" Wukong yells as he begins to walk back to the hut. "DUDE WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT." Macaque yells back

Wukong laughs to himself thinking about tomorrow.

END

(lol idk if I should make a new chapter for fluff or more smut or just no chapter at all)