Chapter 2

(wukong POV)

I woke up the next morning to rain. MK was already awake we stepped outside seeing the rain slowing down. "Why couldn't you guys bring me inside" Me and MK look to our right too se a drenched shivering Macaque. His hair was stuck to his face as well as his scarf and half of his body was covered in grass due to laying down during the rain. 

Me and MK begin laughing Macaque staring at us in hate. We fell to the floor and we continued like that for  a minute more I got up and wiped the wet grass off me." Macaque me and MK were on a training retreat Before you so rudely interrupted it." "and how is that my fault" Macaque spits back "Anyway we still have places to be and we cant trust you too be on you're own so you're coming with us." Like hell I am" He says angrily

Mk grabs our stuff and I hold onto Macaque to make sure he doesn't escape.

(Macaque POV)

I'm being dragged along with these two I'm walking behind them with wukong keeping a chin leash on me. We walk a few more paces when Wukong slips on a rock falling and letting me go. This was my chance I dash into the forest as I'm running I start too hear a second pair of footprints following me its Wukong and just before he's able to grab me I open a shadow portal but something's not allowing me to get through wukong grabs me.

"you really thought you could get through you're little shadow portals while waring those enchanted chains" Wukong says  "enchanted?" "you idiot the chains are enchanted so you aren't able to do you're little shadow tricks." He says to me. He pulls me up so our faces are almost touching I can feel his hot breath on my face "next time you try to escape you'll regret it." He says venom dripping from his voice he then proceeds to hit me in the stomach. I double over in pane. MK comes running up panting " did you- *huff*-catch him" he asks "yup Caught him" Wukong says with a thumbs up.

Next thing he's pulling me up and tossing me over his shoulder. "You've gotten more on edge haven't you wukong" "shut up" Wukong says gripping my leg tighter. 'OW wukong loosen you're grip." "Shut it "wukong says  

[a few hours later]

We made it too our next stop and Wukong drops me. by then the rain had ended and it has dried. The place were at right now has tall mountains and pink leafed trees. There is a building here too its a small hut (like the last one)  It was once again one room .Wukong MK and me enter the room and I sit on the far wall as MK and Wukong lay out there stuff. MK and Wukong head outside.

(Wukong POV)

I bring MK outside too discuss the next part of his training 'Plans have changed kid because we have monkey brain with us I need to watch him for today so instead I need you too head to that mountain because at the top somewhere is a bottle filled with a mystical liquid. As MK ran off in the direction of the mountain and I head back inside. 

"so Macaque why where you fighting that demon" "I don't need to tell you anything Sun wukong" He says . I walk closer to him and kneel down to wear he's sitting. "Did you take something from it?" "I dunno" He says" I grab him by his scarf and pulled him up "what did you do" " Im.not.saying" he says laughing. I throw him into the wall dust and wood falling. he kicks me in the head throwing me back. Macaque gets up and dashes out the door I quickly follow suit. I grab the end of the chain he's wearing and yank it back and he goes flying backwards into the building cracking the foundation. I pin him too the wall and look him in the eyes his face covered in newly bleeding cuts. "This is pretty suggestive Wukong" Macaque says with a stifled laugh. I ram him into the wall breaking the foundation making us fall inside.

We fell through the wall with me landing atop Macaque I push myself up realizing I had landed on top of him I can feel a slight tingle in my my cheeks as the dust clears. "What is going on?!"I quickly get up pulling Macaque with me and I see MK standing there with a rusty jug. 

"K-kid what are you doing here I thought you'd be back later." "What happened here the hut is destroyed" MK says with annoyance in his voice "What its not that destroyed." And just as I finish my sentence a deep rumbling sound could be herd and the Hut reduces itself to rubble. Macaque bursts out in laughter. "SHUT UP"  I yell as I beguine to violently shake him. I look back and I see MK practically steaming with anger. "You two are going to fix this because we need a place to stay for the night." He says with anger.

A few minuets later I find myself with an untied Macaque next too me fixing the hut. We start recreating the foundation "This is so boring" I hear Macaque sigh "I don't think I can live any longer Wukong you're gonna need to fix the hut all by you're self. "stop being a big baby Macaque and get back to work." With a sly smirk Macaque stands up and pounces on Wukong "What are you doing you big idiot" I yell at him "having some fun" he says back he lifts my shirt up and I start blushing "wh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Having fun I just said that." then randomly out of knower I start laughing  he-he's tickling me  I burst out in laughter trying to push the monkey off his sly smile turning devious then out of knower we hear someone clear there throat *Ahem* "aren't you supposed to be fixing the hut. I look up To see MK standing above Us with his arms crossed

[After a few hours the hut was fixed and we went to bed and I was left alone with my thoughts.]

Why had I blushed when I was close to Macaque its such a stupid thing to do he's the villain and I'm the Monkey King  it was just coincidence nothing more.

[and I drift into sleep]