Chapter 8

(Thank you NorlaChing for this suggestion because now I'm able to make a new chapter :D)

(Macaques POV) 

I was having a nice dream where I was at a My Chemical Romance concert when I was so violently ripped from my sleep from the sound of coughing. I sit up from my sleep looking down with wukong still in my arms.

"Hey Wukong you awake" I ask shaking him slightly he turns to me and oh my god he looked horrible. "woah Wukong are you feeling alright you look horrible?!" I ask worried "yes I'm fine Macaque" He answers his words slurring "I just feel like I'm burning that's all. He says flapping his wrist dismissing my observations. I put my hand to his forehead as he begins coughing.

"Wukong you're burning up and coughing I'm pretty Shure you're sick." I say as I look back up at him. "Pffff sick I'm not sick, Macaque I'm perfectly fine ." he says as he begins to step off his cloud immediately collapsing to the ground. "You've just got dumb brain." He continues, I step off the cloud picking up the limp monkey and setting him back onto the cloud. 

You're not doing anything today in that state ok. " But I have things to do today." he answers trying to wiggle out of my grasp. "Well you're not going" I say holding the squirming monkey down onto the cloud. " YES I AM" "NO YOURE NOT" "YES I AM" "NO YOURE N-" 

I'm interrupted by MK who came running in but immediately stopped after seeing what was happening. "what are you doing" MK asks in horror " Well kiddo you see Wukong here is sick"  "no I'm not anyway bud ready to start training MK?" "Absolutely" Mk says jumping in  excitement" Wukong tries stepping off the cloud  but just like last time he fell . 

I caught him and put him back on the cloud.  "Sorry kid he's not in Anny shape to do training today. "oh."

"hey Macaque you wouldn't mind training me since well Wukong cant?" "MK asks looking with pleading eyes "well I mean Shure I guess I have nothing better to do right now" 

I take Mk to the foot of a long flight of stairs. "What are we doing hear" He asks  "well you asked me to train you so this will be you're training for today. Walk up Theas stairs." "Oh well ok" He begins walking up but I stop him. I look up at him with a smirk " while carrying me." MK face drops from annoyed to disbelief "WHA- HOW AM I SUPPOST TO DO THAT THEAS STAIRS ARE LIKE A MILE UP." "I don't know  that's a you problem 

[Hours later ]

We reached the top of the the stairs with me on MK's back. He dropped me and fell to the floor panting horribly.  "ah yes Wukong said this was a nice view. ok I'm done lets go back" "OH MY GOD" MK yells

[ hours later] (They fell most of the way down because MK tripped)

MK had left surprisingly fast I returned to the cave to find wukong sleeping. I walk up to him and place my hand on his head  "you look so peaceful when you sleep" I whisper to myself I get changed and lay next to Wukong cuddling him.

( yay I guess I got this chapter out Again thank you NorlaChing for the idea.)

(also I'm thinking of making a spicynoodles story but don't know what to call it :D)