Chapter 6

(I decided to make a new chapter yay...)

[A few more days had gone by with the three training and traveling and with Wukong and Macaques having some...moments but finally the training had ended with the group separating with MK and wukong heading back home but Macaque heading his separate direction. ]

(Wukong's pov)

[Flower fruit mountain eating peaches.]

After the training Macaque had left us just out of nowhere sure I was upset.

 Who am I fooling I'm still very upset. I mean he just left with no goodbye or reason. I throw my half eaten peach to the ground in anger watching it splat on the ground. I sit up and get off my cloud and walk to the entrance of the cave. 

Opening the waterfall I step outside I'm immediately swarmed by about five to ten monkeys. "I'm just going on a walk guys you can come if you want." I speak to the chittering monkeys who answer in exited monkey noises

I walk through a wide river created by the waterfall and continue to walk through dense forest littered with flowers and tall vines the monkeys following behind me effortlessly swinging through the trees we reach a small grove of peach trees and stop to eat. It was nice to be outside and with the monkeys again it felt like forever science I've done this. I look up at the sky and see the sun is setting.

I start to walk back less monkeys following me now I enter the cave and begin getting ready for bed I begin taking my cloths off.  taking off my shirts armor my scarf then lastly my pants. I fold the clothing and set it on top a trees stump for tomorrow as I was putting on the pants I sleep in I hear a voice.

"Nice ass"  I spin around loosing my footing and fall. grunting in pain I look up seeing Macaque standing over me he snickers. he extends a hand and pulls me up I dust myself off and put my pants on.

"so wukong miss me" Macaque says resting his hands on my hips. I immediately brush him off. What the Heck  Macaque of course I missed you  you left us...You left me without even saying goodbye why wouldn't I miss you. My vision blurring as tears begin to form in my eyes. I fall to the floor and begin to cry. 

(Macaques pov) 

I'm stunned Wukong had just fallen and began crying right in front of me I was speechless I had never seen him do this. I rub the back of my neck and approach him I sat down next to the weeping monkey. And pull him onto my lap. Hugging him tight his crying slowing to just sniffs

"Wukong I'm sorry I didn't expect me leaving would of affected you so much I'm sorry." I feel wukong shifting and has facing me now. his eyes are red due to the crying. I kiss him on the lips "I very sorry wukong." I pull him closer his warm body resting ageist mine. I kiss his forehead and lay down the cloud picking us up from the ground messing with wukong s hair I notice he had drifted to sleep I kiss his head and fall asleep.

(yay I'm happy I wrote this hope you guys like it ill consider making more chapters to this story you can give suggestions on what you want to see in other chapters.)