chapter 3

(Macaque POV)

I wake up the next to a dark early morning to something burning. I sit up fast and run to the smell outside MK and Wukong are running around a out of control fire. "What happened here" "Well me and Wukong where trying to start a fire and uhh it got too big" MK says running his hand through his messy hair. "well why haven't you guys PUT IT OUT" I yell at them. They look at each other for a brief moment and dash off to try and find some source of water as I try and stomp some of it out.

the fire had grown worse as me stomping on it didn't help but after a minute of two I hear yelling and suddenly I'm all wet.(again)The fire was out but now I'm all soaked It turns out MK had somehow gotten a bucket filled with water and well threw it getting the fire and me.

they packed up there things and we were off. We arrived mid day to a beautiful green forest surrounded with tall mountains. Today Wukong decided that for todays practice they would do sparring.

We walked about a half mile from the new hut into a large open field. I sit under a tree getting comfortable. Wukong walks to the other side of the valley and they begin sparring.

(MK POV)

we start sparring with Macaque sitting under a  tree watching. I decide to start the fight I rush forward and try to land a hit on the monkey but my hand gets blocked and next thing I know I'm being rushed backward into a tree. Just before colliding with the tree I end up being pulled back and having my stomach collided with a fist. I fall to the floor and wukong  starts laughing. But I'm not done I spin around on the floor connect legs with the standing Wukong and twist my hips making the money fall on his back. I sit there panting for a moment." I guess that ended in a tie" "kid you wouldn't have beaten me if I hadn't found that punch so hilarious."

we continued sparring into the day stopping for breaks every once and a while. By mid day the heat had began to rise too hot for us to continue sparring.  So me and Wukong had decided to stop the lessons earlier because of the heat. We trudged back to the hut only to learn that it has no sort of AC or anything. we were stumped it was about eighty two in heat and we had no AC. 

Then wukong got an idea

(swk POV)

"ok so I haven't been here for about um 4-500 years but last I remember there was  a small pond north of hear" Macaque look at each other then they shrug " I guess we could try and find it" macaque says "its a good chance we may find it so ill take it" MK follows up. "then its settled". were going" 

we begin walking north toward the hopefully still there pond. As we started getting close to the area I last saw the pond and I herd running water. But last I remember there weren't any waterfalls.

 But last I remember there weren't any waterfalls

We looked into the incaved pond in awe. "this place is beautiful" I hear MK say I hear a loud ripping sound and suddenly Mk is in a swimsuit?? I turn to see him taking a running head start and he jumps down from the cliff into the water "GUYS THE WATERS COLD" I hear MK yell up. I look back too my side to my side and see Macaque taking his shirt off I begin to blush I'm screaming in my mind {WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WUKONG THATS MACAQUE} as I'm yelling in my mind Macaque throws his shirts and stuff to the ground and looked up." you're gunna swim in all that Wukong." Macaque says looking at my outfit.

I snap out of my mind "what oh" I say as I begin to take off my shirts leaving my pants on like macaque I throw my stuff to the ground looking up and meeting eyes with Macaque. He starts to walk toward me and I begin to blush harder. Our bodies almost touching he rests his had on my chest. I look up at him he smiles at me  and with all his force.

He pushes me off the cliff.

(Hope you liked this chapter ill be coming out with the next shortly :D)

(768 words)