sex, spiders, & presents

Kelly was always the first to wake up and she always found herself kissing Beyoncé's sleeping lips. Beyoncé woke up from the kiss and joined in on the action. She wrapped her hand around Kelly's neck and pulled her closer.

Small knocks hit the door. Kelly pulled the covers over their naked bodies before whoever was at the door entered. Robyn peeked her head in.

"Y'all decent?" She asked. Beyoncé's cheeks lit up from embarrassment. Did she know what they did last night?

"Mamas almost done cooking breakfast" she told them.

"We'll be right down" Beyoncé replied. Robyn bounced her eyebrows up and smirked before shutting the door and leaving them back to it.

"I'm gonna go shower. You wanna join me?" She asked Kelly.

They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. The water danced on their skin as their lips danced with each other's. Kelly pinned her against the wall without breaking the kiss. She slightly lifted up her leg and slid her two fingers inside. The echo in the bathroom made her moans a lot louder. Kelly kissed her, trapping her moan inside of her mouth.

She was beyond wet. Maybe even more than last night. She stroked her fingers against her soft spot. Beyoncé broke from the kiss and let out the moan she was holding. Kelly quickly brought her lips back on hers to keep her quiet. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around her neck and deepened the kiss while Kelly kept her passionate rhythm.

Beyoncé grinded slowly on her fingers as Kelly pushed them in and out. She pulled them out and rubbed her fingers against her clit causing Beyoncé to whimper. Kelly shushed her and watched as Beyoncé pull her bottom lip in her mouth. She pulled Kelly closer and bit her shoulder as she continued to rub on her clit. Kelly took the opportunity to suck on her exposed neck.

Beyoncé couldn't handle being quiet at this point. It was too much to take as she was close to her release. She let go of Kelly and threw her head back. She screamed out loud as she finally came on her fingers.

Kelly smiled pleasingly and kissed her lips again. Kelly washed herself and helped Beyoncé do the same. Once she was fully clothed and dry, she plopped on the bed. Kelly laughed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You tired again?" She asked while rubbing her hand up her back.

Beyoncé side eyed her. "You wore me out"

Kelly hid her smile and leaned over to kiss behind her ear. "Come on baby. I'm sure breakfast is ready by now"

Beyoncé groaned, forcing herself to get out of bed. Kelly chuckled and kissed her forehead. They walked downstairs and to the kitchen where everybody was just now grabbing their plates.

"Good morning! Merry Christmas everybody" Beyoncé smiled while grabbing a plate for both her and Kelly, handing the extra one to her.

Everyone said it back and Robyn couldn't hide the smirk on her face. She knew exactly what the morning after looked like. Beyoncé's hair was a mess and the smile on her face was infinite.

She shook her head approvingly while biting a piece of bacon.

"I hope I didn't ruin your night by making you drag me down here" Robyn said.

Beyoncé looked at her mother to see if she was listening, but she was too busy talking to Solange. Beyoncé scowled Robyn a bit and sat down next to her.