Time to Admit it

The smell of Tina's home cooking filled the air, Kelly inhaled the strong aroma and smiled. She rubbed her eyes before opening them. She was still laying on Beyoncé's half naked body, but she wasn't laying on her chest anymore. Her eyes widened at the first thing she saw being her underwear.

She looked up and Beyoncé was wide awake, scrolling through her phone, completely unbothered.

"Good morning, well- happy thanksgiving" she smiled. "I didn't wanna wake you, so I just stayed here" Beyoncé chuckled lightly.

Beyoncé continued to surprise her. She couldn't believe how considerate she was of her.

"Happy thanksgiving" Kelly said back. She looked down at Beyoncé's stomach to see if she drooled on her perfect skin.

"I'll let you get ready first. If you wanted to take another shower, I put a towel in the cabinets" Beyoncé informed her, her cheeks turning into the color of red roses as she remembered the vivid image of Kelly wet and naked.

Kelly furrowed her eyebrows. Is she blushing? She thought. Why?

She really wanted Beyoncé to go first so she could get another look at her body. Her body was absolutely amazing in Kelly's eyes. She had curves in all the right places.

Beyoncé went downstairs to see if her mom was done cooking and talk to her sister while Kelly got ready.

"Happy thanksgiving" she said as she hugged them both.

"Happy thanksgiving baby" her mom said back.

"Sooo.. since it's thanksgiving I figured you'll be a little nicer than you were yesterday, right?"

Tina sighed. She was beginning to get tired of her daughter asking her to be nice. "Fine, Beyoncé. Sometimes I wonder who raised you to be so kind hearted"

Beyoncé laughed and hugged her mom once again. She made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. After Beyoncé showered and put her clothes on, her and Kelly came downstairs to eat.

"I apologize for my behavior yesterday, Kelendria. I didn't mean to come off rude. As you can see I'm a little protective over my children"

Kelly used a napkin to wipe her mouth before responding. "It's okay, ma'am. I didn't think you were rude"

"No need to be so formal. You can call me Ms. Knowles" she said.

"So why did you do it?" Solange asked, referring to bullying her sister. "Cause she told me it was because she was gay, and I'm a ally. So if you got a problem with that you got a problem with me"

"No. It wasn't because she was gay" Kelly said.

"Then why? What'd Beyoncé ever do to you?" Solange asked, not backing down. She wanted answers. Kelly was surprised that Beyoncé wasn't the one asking these questions.

"Solange stop prying, damn" Beyoncé said.

"Language" Mama Tina warned.

"This is a conversation for just me and Kelly to have. It's none of your damn business" she said rolling her eyes.

She asked her mom to be friendly but it was her mistake for leaving Solange out of the conversation. She didn't expect her to do this while they were eating.

"Language!" Tina said a little louder this time.

"That's the thanks I get for defending you? I see how it is" Solange scoffed and stormed off.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, super annoyed with how everyone was acting this weekend. She just wanted one day where everyone wasn't attacking Kelly. One day. But maybe that was too much to ask for.