The Crying Game

"I can't believe you wouldn't let me take you out for your birthday" Beyoncé sighed laying in her girlfriends arms. If she had it her way she would be out doing something special for her right now.

It was Kelly's birthday and as much as she wanted to wine and dine her, Kelly insisted on staying inside for the night. Beyoncé did her best to make it as romantic as possible. They just watched a few romcoms with popcorn and wine.

"I'm happy just laying here with you" Kelly smiled kissing her cheek. Beyoncé leaned into her lips and blushed.

"That's cute and all but we're going out this weekend for Valentine's Day"

Kelly cleared her throat and shifted uncomfortably in the bed.

"There's gonna be a lot of people out on Valentine's Day, are you sure you don't wanna like catch a movie or something?"

"Baby, no" Beyoncé groaned. She was tired of cuddling in their room. She wanted to go on actual dates with Kelly. "We are not sitting in a dark room for three hours. I wanna sit across from you in clear light. Flaunt you around a little" Beyoncé cheesed holding on to her tighter.

Beyoncé was excited for Valentine's Day. It was the first time she's had a girlfriend or anyone special for the holiday. When the day came Beyoncé brought home flowers, chocolate, and a huge stuffed bear for Kelly.

She wanted to do it all. She planned on getting chocolate covered strawberries at the restaurant just to feed it to one another and then go back to the room and love on each other.

Kelly didn't match her enthusiasm about the day but Beyoncé figured it was because she's already been through it all before.

Once their waiting period was over, they took a seat at their table. Kelly could feel herself becoming anxious of all the people inside the place. In the back of her mind she was wishing no one she knew would come walking through those doors.

Even though anxiety was running through Kelly's veins, she couldn't help but smile at Beyoncé. The large smile resting on Beyoncé's face was infinite and she looked absolutely beautiful tonight.

Kelly was enjoying their date so far. Her consciousness slowly started to get rid of all of her anxious thoughts as she looked in Beyoncé's eyes. They had ordered dessert and was nearly finished with their date.

Everything was going good until someone called Kelly's name.

"Yo is that Kelly? Wassup girl" her ex boyfriend, Chris smiled walking over to their table. "What you doin all alone on Valentine's Day?"

"Don't be rude Christian" Kelly said cutting her eyes towards Beyoncé, who he visibly ignored, then back at him.

"Oh shit my bad, wassup B" he greeted her.

"Christian." She mugged intensely.

He brushed it off and turned his attention back towards Kelly. "But you know what I meant. I thought somebody would've snagged you up by now" he carelessly flirted. "You look really good tonight Kel"

"Thank you" she blushed lightly.

"I don't wanna interrupt y'all's girls night out or whateva, I'm just taking my moms to dinner but after that I'm free if you wanna join me later and chill" he smirked licking his lips.

Beyoncé let out a sigh full of aggravation and rolled her eyes in annoyance. She was waiting for Kelly to tell him off and let him know that she was with her. But she never did.

"I'm good where I'm at but thank you Chris. Enjoy your night with your mom" Kelly smiled.

"Ight. Call me up if you change your mind" he kissed Kelly's cheek and chucked his head up at Beyoncé before leaving.