05. Stupid Failed Plan.

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 2

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 2. the werido on maple street ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Tuesday morning, the school was quieter than usual. The school bell rang, everyone rushed to class.

"Oh, this is weird." Dustin says looking at Mike's empty seat. Franny looked at Mike's seat that was empty. "He's never this late."

"I'm telling you guys, his stupid plan failed." Lucas claimed. "I thought you liked his plan." Dustin replied. "Yeah, but obviously it was stupid, or he'd be here." Lucas expressed.

"If his mom found out a girl spent the night--" Dustin put forth. "He's in deep shit right now." Lucas finished Dustin's sentence.

"What if she slept naked?" Dustin whispered. "Ew, Dustin don't say that." Franny shared. "What is Mrs. Wheeler ratted us out?" Dustin said, placing his hands on his face.

"Mike would never." Franny claimed, he was her best friend, and they wouldn't do that to each other.

"Never mind that. All that matters is, after school, the freak will be in the loony bin, and we can focus on what really matters. Finding Will." Lucas explained after he opened his book and sighs. Franny looks at Dustin rasing her eyebrows then looking away.

"Hey, Lucas. I'm sorry about..." Franny whispered to him. "Last night? Yeah, I know. It wasn't like me, and I don't want to end up on bad terms with you now. So, can we forget that it ever happened?" Lucas replied.

Gabby walks in and sits in Will's seat. She waves to everyone and opens her book. Franny turns around to look at Gabby and she taps on the desk. Gabby looks up and gives a soft yeah.

"Find anything at the search party yesterday?" Franny asks worried. Gabby shakes her head and goes back to reading her book. Franny turns at Dustin and Lucas and sighs and looks away.

𓆩♡𓆪

Franny looked the clock waiting it to hit 3 o'clock. Franny had told Mike to tell El to wait for 3:15 so she can see El. He agreed and told El.

The bell had rung. She put all her books in her backpack and ran to her bike running past Lucas and Dustin.

"Frans! Where are you going?" Lucas asked. She turned around and walked backwards. "Can't talk right now! I'm in a hurry!"

She got on her bike and rode it to Mike's house. Franny knocked on Mike's door to and answer from Mike.

"Hi." Franny gave a quick smile as Mike pulled her in and shut the door closed.