10. First Blood

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 6

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 6. the monster. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

At the Sinclair's house, Franny and Lucas stop at his door.

"Thanks for walking me home," Lucas said, giving a small smile to Franny. "Yeah, it's the least I can do since you walked me home a few days ago."

Lucas nods and hugs her. "I'll see you tomorrow then." Franny nods and kisses him on the cheek.

She gives a wave and walks home.

"Franny wait!" Lucas yelled out. She quickly turns around.

"Yeah?" Franny asked. "Stay the night? It's the least I can do."

Franny nods. "Sure" Franny smiles. "I'll call my mom on your phone." Franny walks to Lucas as he enters the house.

"Hi, mom." Lucas waved. Mrs. Sinclair spots the two as they walk into the hallway. "Lucas. Get back here." Lucas sighs and turns around.

"You didn't tell me your pretty friend was sleeping over." Mrs. Sinclair smiled at Franny. "Surprise?" Lucas said.

𓆩♡𓆪

The doorbell rings. Franny and Lucas were eating breakfast.

"Lucas get the door." Mrs. Sinclair told him. He places his fork on the plate and gets up and gets to the door. Franny follows behind him and watches as he gets to the door. Outside the door were Mike and Dustin.

"What do you want?" Lucas bleated.

Mike stands still. Dustin gives him a pat on his back. Mike sighs, "I drew first blood, so..." Mike extends his hand, and Lucas eyes it gloomily.

A few moments later, Lucas was pacing back and forth, shifting thoughtfully. Lucas faces them thumbs hooked into his pockets.

"Okay, I'll shake." Lucas agreed to shake hands with Mike. Mike puts out his hand. "On one condition." Mike places his hand down. "We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate."

"Then the deals off," Mike tells him. Lucas crosses his arms. "Fine!"

"Fine!" Mike argues back with him. "No, no, not fine!" Dustin tells them. "Guys, seriously?" Franny told them. "You're acting like such babies!" Franny expressed.

Dustin turns to Mike so he can look at him. "Do you even remember what happened on the Bloodstone Pass?"

Dustin flashes a bewildered look at his friends. Mike shrugs. Dustin sighs, "We couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the party and those trolls took us out one by one." Dustin paused, "And it all went to sho. And we were ass disabled! So we stick together, no matter what!"