32. Never Believe You

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 3

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 3. the monster and the superhero. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

"Can I get this?" Kirby asked Steve as Robin, Franny, Dustin, and Max look at supplies for Eddie. "No, put that back," Steve argued. Sylvia decided to stay at the boathouse with Eddie, now, Sylvia would stay outside of the tarp Eddie was staying in.

Kirby sighed before she placed the food back. "Can I—" Kirby said before Steve cut her off. Steve wasn't having it today so he just sighed and continued on.

"Just put it in the basket." Kirby grinned as she placed her things in the basket.

Franny and Dustin were in their own world talking about random shit, "Do you still even talk to Suzie?" Franny asked as she pushed the basket full of drinks and food.

Dustin nodded as he placed cereal. "Yeah. She's like a genius."

"Yet... You're failing Spanish." Franny replied, Dustin, rolled his eyes as Franny chuckled.

"You could just come to me for help, I'd get you that grade up," Franny added before she sighed.

Max wasn't too far from the conversation giving a smile at what Franny nor Dustin said. Dustin and Franny's chat took forever and somehow got interrupted by Steve.

Steve wanted to leave as for Dustin, he wanted to get enough supplies for Eddie.

Steve agreed eventually Franny was assuming he was on a budget. As Dustin was left running around the store, the rest stood waiting for him to finish his adventure for food.

Kirby groaned waiting for Dustin. Franny soon got tired enough of waiting for Dustin.

She walked through every aisle looking for Dustin she found him eventually.

Dustin was busy picking chocolate milk for Eddie. "Dustin! C'mon, we have to go." Franny complained as she took the basket from Dustin pulling it to the cash register.

𓆩♡𓆪

The group soon arrived at the boat house. Dustin, who walked in front of them slammed the door open scaring Sylvia and Eddie. The whole group smiled as they walked in with bags.

"Delivery service." Dustin smiled. Eddie exhales as everyone waves to him. Franny and the others walked to the table as Eddie rushed past them.

Eddie scavenged through the bags finding something to eat. He pulls out cereal with a yo-hoo. He rushed back to the chair that was sitting in front of the tarp.