16. Pollywog

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 3

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 3. the pollywog. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

"Where are they?" Paola grunts in frustration as she looks for her keys. Franny shrugs as she waits for Kirby to come downstairs.

"Found them, mom. In your room. Again." Kirby dangles the keys in Franny's hands, Kirby, her backpack as Franny stands up and kisses her mom goodbye. "See you later."

They get into Kirby's car and drive off. "Are you and Robin finally seeing each other now?"

Kirby looks at her sister giggly. "Maybe." She grinned. "Well, as long as you're happy, I'm happy."

Kirby looks back at the road to see a Chevrolet Camero drive past her speedily. "It's that fucking douche, Billy. Shit." Franny looked at the car speed ahead as she rolled her eyes. "He's my friend's step-brother. She told me how they moved here because of him."

Kirby nodded as they arrived at the two schools. "See ya," Franny said as she closed the door of her sister's car and walked to the entrance of her school.

She towards the group, Lucas, Max, and Gabby.

"Hey guys," Franny caught up with the group as she held Lucas' hand. "Hi, Frans." Lucas smiled as she smiled slightly at him.

"What are you guys talking about?" She questioned. "Will. I still don't get why they call him zombie boy." Max asked looking at Lucas. She gave her gaze back to the floor. "I mean, I get it. He got lost in the woods for a week or something," She paused looking at the two. "But why is he a zombie? Because everyone thought he was dead?" She asked, confused about Will.

"Yeah. I mean, we had a funeral for him and everything." Lucas answered.

"And when he came back, they thought it was weird to the press made a story about Will calling him a zombie boy." Franny shared. "I found it in his locker." Max furrowed her eyebrows. "The story."

Max nodded. "But after a week you had a funeral for him?" Max breathed, and Lucas and Franny sighed, "Well, see, some other kid drowned at the quarry."

"We all thought it was Will because his body was super decomposed," Lucas added on.

"What?" Max puzzled stopping at her locker. "Okay, that's not funny."

"It's not a joke, all right? It's public knowledge." Lucas denoted. "You can ask anybody about it. They'll answer."

"But not Will, he's super sensitive about it. We're being honest with you." Franny added, sighing and then crossing her arms.

Max nodded. "Okay." She whispered; she had an unsubtle expression as she walks ahead between the three.

𓆩♡𓆪

"The case of Phineas Gage is one of the great medical curiosities of all time." Mr. Clarke explained. "Phineas was a railroad worker in 1848 who had a nightmarish accident." He continued. "A large iron rod was driven completely through his head." He drew a line across a skull.