34. Missed This

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 5

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 5. The Nina Project. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Once Max was done catching her breath Nancy told them to come rest at her house. Knowing that the cops that were now looking for her back in Pennhurst wouldn't be out here looking for them.

"Morning Max, what are you drawing?" Franny asked from the kitchen as Mrs. Wheeler placed pancakes on her plate.

"Just... Just something, it's not," Max gulped during the word not and sighed, "really important."

"We've been drawing houses and stars!" Holly cheered smiling while going back to her drawing full of the whole party.

Franny smiled to Holly as she walked to the table placing her plate down before Mr. Wheeler walked in.

Ted ignored the girl before sitting down on a stool and grabbing his cup full of coffee Karen had made for him before grabbing the paper left on the table from last night.

Franny's eyebrows arched while she exhaled before grabbing a fork, "Here you go sweet," Karen smiled handing her the syrup and a few napkins.

Franny nodded before she sat next to Max and Holly, Max kept her gaze on the paper where it had a door.

Franny didn't notice it. She cut into her pancakes before she happily cut into the food. Once she finished cutting her food she placed the syrup on her food before tossing it into her mouth.

Franny and Max out of the whole group were the only ones awake besides, Karen, Holly, and Ted.

A few moments later Max had her headphones on while Franny was on to her second plate of pancakes.

Footsteps could be heard from the basement. Could've been Steve, Nancy, Lucas, Robin, anyone.

It was Dustin and Nancy who looked at the three girls sitting at the table doing whatever.

"Morning guys!" Karen smiled as Franny turned her head to the two. She gave a slight wave as Nancy nodded with a smile.

Nancy took an exhale. Her mother asked her if she was okay which she replied with a slight yeah.

Max soon noticed the talking in the room before Karen spoke, "I think it's so good that you guys are sticking together like this,"

"Try to stick together at a different house for a change," Ted remarked as Franny rolled her eyes.

"Yeah well, we all don't have a basement, Mr. Wheeler," Franny muttered as Dustin laughed hearing what his best friend said.