09. The Flea

(made a new gif)‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 5

(made a new gif)
‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 5. the flea and the acrobat. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

At the Wheeler's house. Franny and the others sit in the basement with Eleven.

"What was Will saying again?" Mike implied looking at the three. Franny looks at Eleven tried and looking at the floor.

"Like home... Like home..." Franny looked back at Mike. "He said it was scary and dark," Franny replied. "But dark? What does he mean." Mike asked. They all shrugged their shoulders.

"And empty." Lucas chimed in. Mike paces.

Lucas sighs, "Empty and cold. Wait, did he say cold?" Franny nods at Dustin. "We don't know. The radio kept going in and out." Lucas replied to Dustin.

"It's like riddles in the dark." Dustin sighs, he moves his head up and looks at the ceiling.

"Like home. Like his house?" Mike added. "Or maybe like Hawkins." Lucas asserted.

"Upside down." Eleven chimes in, her voice was raspy and her eyes were droopy.

"What'd she say?" Lucas asked. Mike looked at Eleven. "Upside down."

Lucas gives Mike a confused look. "Upside down."  Mike made his way to the table. The three got up and walked to the table and sat.

"When El showed us where Will was, she flipped the board over, remember?" Mike flips the board back to its regular side. Then he flips it to the blank board.

"Upside down," Mike tells them. "Dark. Empty." Mike noted.

"Do you guys understand what he's talking about?" Lucas asks Franny and Dustin. They shake their head. "No." They both say.

"Guys, come on, just think about it." Mike looks at them. "When El took us to find Will." He paused. "She took us to his house right?"

They nod. "Yeah. And the wasn't there." Lucas replied.

"But what if he was?" Mike paused. "What if we just couldn't see him?" He said. Mike gave a quick look at Dustin and Franny. "What if he was on the other side."

"So you're saying, there's an Upside down that's a replica of Hawkins and Will is stuck in there?" Franny hesitated. Mike nods.

Mike flips the board over to the other side. "This is Hawkins." Then he re-flips it back. "This is where Will is. The Upside down."