24. The Missing Lifeguard

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 3

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 3.  the case of the missing lifeguard ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

In Elevens room, Max and Franny sing to Angel, while El read magazines. Gabby had to go home, due to her dad's strict rules. Eleven opens the magazine, Max notices Eleven's eyes, Ralph Macchio. Max tapped on Franny's shoulder and pointed to El eying Ralph.

They chuckled. Max placed down the hairbrush. "Oh, you found Ralph Macchio." Eleven looked at her. "Macchio?" Eleven asked.

"Yeah, he's the karate kid!" Franny laughed as Max made an Hai-yah sound. "He's so hot, right?" Max asked, Eleven nodded. "I bet he's an amazing kisser, too," Max responded as Eleven placed down the magazine.

"Hey, uh..." Max got on the bed. "Is Mike a good kisser?" Max asked, "I don't know. Mike my first boyfriend." Eleven explained Max corrected her. "Ex-boyfriend." Eleven glances off sadly. Max tries to cheer her up, "He'll come crawling back to forgiveness in no time." Max added.

"Mike is wallowing in self-pity right now, like "Oh I hope they take us back!" Max laughed with the girls. "Oh, what would I give to see their stupid faces." Eleven gazed of gracefully. "What is it?" Max asked, Eleven smiled at Max and Franny.

Franny smiled grabbing Eleven's radio. Franny turns it to a static channel and Eleven placed a piece of cloth on her eyes. "Is this really gonna work?" Max asked, Franny and Eleven nodded. Max muttered and giggled in excitement.

Eleven went blank. "I see them." Eleven spoke Franny and Max got on the floor joining Eleven. "What are they doing?" Max asked.

"Eating." Eleven replied, "What are they saying?" Franny asked. "Talking. About us." Eleven added, meaning Franny and herself.

"Lucas said we are both different species, meaning Franny is like Lucas and I am different," Eleven explained. Franny furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Max. "What?" Max asked. "Emotions, not logic." Eleven explained on what Lucas meant.

"Screw them!" Franny responded as Eleven nodded. "Yeah, screw them."

"Will says we broke up with them." Eleven explained, "Me and Lucas? Breaking up? No way. Never." Franny chuckled. Eleven pulls off the blindfold. "What?" Max and Franny asked, Eleven looked at them and laughed falling to the ground.

The three girls look up and hear a car approaching. "It's Hopper," Franny told Max, Franny heard a voice. "Jim you really have to stop drinking too much on our dates." She recognized it was her mom. Franny's eyes go wide. "Oh my gosh," Franny spoke.