Did You Know How That Made Me Feel!?

(s/n) - someone's name

You and Kurapika lived in a decent sized house. After you both got married, you both eventually moved into a much bigger one. Your lives were still so different.

Kurapika was still working for the Nostrades and trying to hunt his eyes while you tried to finish up school. You would always feel bad and try and tell him how bad you wanted to help him get his eyes back and help at least to pay the bills. You tried getting a job at a book store part-time. But kurapika wouldn't let you and wanted you to focus on yourself. You two were always an amazing couple and everyone would always be jealous because of how great you two got along. People were especially jealous at work since they worked with him. Especially (s/n).

All was great until you saw him with another woman to what looked like they were kissing.

You started to run home.

A few hours past and Kurapika returns home.

"Princess, I'm home~" He says loud enough for you to hear.
"Hey pika."
"What's wrong, hmm? You seem a bit upset, love."
"It's nothing."
"Are you sure? You seem sad, princess."
"Yeah."

As you kept talking, you got quieter and quieter.
You're eyes soon started to fill with tears as you ran out of the room, hoping that Kurapika didn't see you.

"Baby, wait!" he runs after you and grabs your arm hoping he could see your face.

"Please don't touch me." You say as he pulls you in and kisses the corner of your eyes hoping your tears would stop.

"Baby... what happened?.." He asks worryingly as he kissed your forehead and looked at you so lovingly that you just wanted to kiss him. But you knew you couldn't until you got a good explanation.

"You don't know?? I saw you kissing some girl at work today.. And I know you were with (s/n). You know what she does to me. Every. Single. Day. Everyday I get literally verbally harassed by her! I saw you kissing her today. Did you know how that made me feel?! I know I'm not perfect like she may be... but what the hell?!" You say as you started crying again.

Kurapika looked at you in shock.

"Don't look at me like that.." you say clearly upset.

"My love... come here.." He pulls you even closer and plants a kiss all over your face while kissing your tears away.

"S-stop it, kurapika.." You say, but clearly on the inside not wanting him to stop.

He kisses you more and gets to your lips. He stops.

"My love.. You're so cute, dammit.." he whispers. "It wasn't like that.. She was trying to flirt with me and attempted to kiss me.. It sounds all shitty and weird, but I'm serious, my love.. It probably looked like we kissed but I pushed her away before she could. I swear on my life. I love you so much, baby.." He says as his eyes turn scarlet while looking at you lustfully.

He goes near your lips again and asks so calmly but made you secretly go crazy on the inside, "Can I kiss you, princess?"

You nod as he comes closer and kisses you so passionately that you become weak by your knees and legs and you almost fall but he picks you up and continues to kiss you and you almost pass out from being too hot.