Annoying

You were just resting on your sofa while watching your favorite show and waiting for your boyfriend to return home from his nightly duties. It was past midnight and you were about to pass out from how exhausted you were. As you were about to fall asleep, the door pushed open harshly.

"Shit. Kurapika?" you cried as you nearly shit your pants.

No answer. You turned around to see him walk right past you and upstairs into your shared bedroom without saying a word. You decided to chase after him. As you went carefully through the door, you saw him taking his suit off.

"Kurapika, are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
"Don't be like that. I just saw you hurl the door open. You didn't even say anything to me! I was waiting for you to get home.."
"(Y/N), I'm fine. I'm just going to go to bed."
"Kurapika, don't just switch up on me like that. Tell me what happened. You know I'm always here for you.."
"Nothing happened."
"Kurapika, are you sure? Usually I'd trust your word for it... but your aura is just.. different. Not a good type of different."

Kurapika decided not to respond and walked away. You caught up to him and grabbed his arm, making him face you. He looked emotionless; like he had just witnessed his clan get annihilated all over again.

"Kurapika, what the hell happened? You never walk away like this!"
"For fuck's sake, (Y/N). Nothing fucking happened."
"Lover, I hate having to make it sound and look like I'm forcing you to open up, but this is ridiculous. I care about you. Did something happen at work? Did you see a spider? Did you get in a fight? Like what the hell happened?" you asked, but all he did was look incredibly annoyed. "Kurapika, I'm not gonna fucking fight with you about this."
"(Y/N), it's none of your business. Stop being so fucking annoying."
"How could you say that to me?" you asked as you stormed out of the room, clearly upset.

You decided to stay in the living room to watch your show. You also decided to not talk to the Kurta unless he had a good explanation as to why he was taking out his anger on you. It was now 2 AM and the Kurta walked downstairs. He noticed you and walked over.

"Baby.. I-" he tried to speak, but you got up and walked upstairs into the bedroom. He quickly followed and before you could shut the door, Kurapika held it open. "Baby, let me explain what happened. I'm sorry." he said in a sad tone, but you kept trying to hold the door shut, but after a short while, he pushed the door open and grabbed your arm.
"Let go of me, you bastard." you cried as you pushed him away.
"Baby, I'm only here to explain."
"Go away." you said, clearly pissed, and turned away from him.
"Screw this." he mumbled.

He grabbed your arm, making you face him, and kissed you. You jumped in surprise as he slowly pushed you against the wall and continued to kiss you. His hands gently wrapped around your waist as he gripped it. Your hands were on his shoulders as you kissed him back. You felt his aura change from a cold and melancholy feel, to a more loving and caring one. This was the Kurapika you knew. He made small circles around your waist with his fingers, kissed you even deeper to the point where your knees felt weak, and moved one hand from your waist to your neck. His kisses had also moved to your neck, making you shiver.

"Holy shit.."
"Kurapika.."
"Baby.. I- I'm really sorry about how I treated you earlier.. I can explain what happened.."
"Please?"
"Ugh.. so basically, you were right earlier. I ran into a spider and I wanted to fight him."
"Which one?" you asked frantically.
"Nobunaga."
"Wait, is he dead?"
"No. No, he's not." he said, sounding upset as he used his thumb to make small circles on your hands. "Other spiders showed up and they all disappeared together. I guess I was just really fucking pissed that I didn't kill him when I had the chance."
"Lover.. it's okay.. I know I can't say that I know how you feel, but this just means you'll hopefully be prepared for what happens next.. and plus, this saved you from a lot of danger. The spiders are strong, and since we don't completely understand their abilities, going up against them without any knowledge is basically suicide. I know you're strong, but these guys are too. That doesn't really make a good match.."
"No, no.. you're right. I could've seriously died. I just-"
"I understand that you wanna kill them. I do.."
"I love you, princess.."
"I love you too.." you mumbled as you passed out onto him.
"Shit, babe, are you okay?"
"Hmm..? Oh.. shit.. my bad... I think I'm just really tired.."
"Fuck. I'm so sorry, baby. Let me get you in bed."
"Thanks, honey.."
"Don't even worry about it.. and I'm really sorry for what I did earlier. I was being a dick."
"Mm.. Yeah, but I still love you." you whispered as you reached to kiss him.
"I love you too, precious.. so fucking much. I should've known that I was testing your limits. I know it wasn't cool. I shouldn't have taken out my anger on you either.."
"I forgive you.."

As you both went to bed together, you snuggled up with Kurapika and he kissed you and made sure you weren't cold before he headed to bed.