You Look Just Like a Dream..

You and Kurapika have been married for a little while. You still get awfully shy around him when he's with you. One night, you and Kurapika were hanging out in your shared bedroom during a calm summer night...

"You ever wonder what those three are up to?" asks (Y/N) as she looks out the window.
"Yes, of course. I just hope that they don't kill themselves gambling or something." Kurapika laughs.

(Y/N) smiles as he continues going on about the three. He stopped, noticing that her hair was swaying in the wind as the windows were opened and the fan was on. He stood up from the bed and walked over slowly to her. He gently touched her hair, then moved to her waist. Gently caressing her.

"Kurapika...?" (Y/N) asked gently, "What's going on?"
"Mmm, nothing baby. Just felt like touching you right now, that's all." he said while humming.

Dammit.. (Y/N) making me go crazy. I seriously haven't loved her enough. I need her.

"(Y/N). Come with be to bed."

They both followed to the bed as they started to cuddle with each other. Kurapika picks you up and puts you in his lap and looks at you lovingly with a soft smile. You blush hard and look away, hoping that he didn't see your face.

Kurapika places his finger on your chin and you face him. He looks down at your eyes while you look at his eyes. You notice how they slightly turn scarlet. He lowers himself and kisses you lovingly. As he pulls away, he notices how surprised you are and how you froze. You try to process what happened. You immediately cover your face and he clearly notices that you're shy.

"Darling... Don't hide from me. Are you.. nervous?"
"Of course I am..."
"Don't be nervous. It's just me."
"I know.. but I just can't help it."

He chuckles, "You look just like a dream.." He kisses your cheek.

Kurapika knew about how nervous you got in situations like this. He never admitted it, but he enjoyed seeing you like this sometimes.

"Baby, look at me." he kisses you again, "I love you."
"Don't say things like that so out of the blue!"

"Let me love you."

You obviously give in.

You slightly whimper as he goes and kisses your neck gently and leaves love bites here and there. He then kisses you and you start to shake. He calms you down by holding your lower back with his free hand, while his other hand is on your waist.

He kisses your neck again and hears a moan from you. Shocked, he looks at you with eyes.

"Y-you didn't hear anything."
"Oh? I guess it was my mistake?"

He smirks and chuckles while kissing you again. He earns a massive blush from you.

"Mm- Kurapik-"
"Shh. Relax angel. Let me satisfy my wife."

He kisses you as you slightly moan from everything.

"Such a good girl for me hmm? You're doing so well."

You almost break from hearing him say that.

"T-too much... I-"
"What's that princess? You can't handle it? I know you can, pretty girl."

You whimper as he continues and you can't help but keep moaning.

"Kurapika..."
"That's right. Keep saying my name for me."

Your eyes soon started to flutter as it was almost 2AM and you were very tired. Kurapika notices and kisses you.

"Are you tired, lover? We can stop for tonight."

Kurapika chuckles a little as you don't respond from how tired you are. He lays you under the covers and kisses your forehead as he looks at you. He also clearly sees all the love bites he left you and his eyes turn scarlet again. He hates the thought of anyone laying a hand on you that isn't him.

Seeing those bites signified that you were his.

"I love you." Kurapika whispers as he kisses your forehead again before going to sleep.