| DIARY |

"Uffffff" you held your heart and sat on a chair...

"That was so close," You said to yourself......!!!!

"It will be better if I don't do anything stupid, At least for a few days," You thought and this time you really searched for some books to take them to your room...,

You searched and searched, You found some novels of romantic comedy and suspense thrillers, So you took them without, You flinched when you got a 'Thudd' sound, You slowly turned back and looked, You walked after seeing a book on the floor, It's so ancient, You took it in your hands and looked at it...

{I will kill you if you read this, Dare and do it, see the outcome...}

You opened the next page and saw :

"Ahhh, Seriously??, Ommooo, Woahhhh, He is scary" You held your heart looking at his picture

y/'s POV

I sat on the bed after arranging all the other books in the cupboard, I locked the door...

I opened the Diary and started reading it.......!!!!

{I, Kim Taehyung~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

.

.

.

It's his school life, the peaceful days that he lived in the hostel, The friends that he used to have, A life that he had spent in the way that he wanted it to be.....

I read and read and read.........

But, wait.............,

The pages were missed after.....

{But, That was the day where everything changed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

"What happened after that day???, Why has he changed this way from that happy and crazy person to this arrogant and angry person???, What happened in between??" I asked to myself.....

Curiosity took over me, I held my head in my hands, and I slept back thinking about Kim Taehyung's childhood days, after some time I stood up and went to the window, It's raining out again "Why does it always rain here??" I whispered to myself, It's already 8 PM.....

I heard a door knock, I opened the door and it was Elle "Come down, I prepared dinner for you" But, I refused it, "I don't want to eat", "A bit at least", "I'm sorry, But I feel full, I'll eat tomorrow morning", "Okay then, Take rest" I nodded and she went away.....

I closed the door, took a bath, and slept off after that........

.

.

.

[Two days passed]

I tried to find those pages but I couldn't find them anywhere, I didn't even find any traces of them, I found many journals of his ancestors, I read all of them.....

|-ROYALTY-|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara