| MAFIA QUEEN |

I cried so much in the rain that night, I felt sorry for myself...

I hated myself for liking Taehyung, I told Jungkook that day when he came to my room...,

{THAT DAY}

"I'm sorry for him, I mean that was so mean"

I sighed after hearing Jungkook "That's okay at least it is visible to someone"

"What visible?"

"Isn't it? I like your brother, I have fallen for him"

"Not so visible, But isn't it obvious? every girl falls for him"

"Every girl like me? after baring and knowing what he is? Still? She. likes. him?" Jungkook was quiet after that...

I requested Jungkook to take me off before Taehyung woke up after what happened that night, I didn't feel like seeing him, Only thing I had in my brain was to get out of the mansion as soon as possible...

{PRESENT}

I didn't go home, I just stayed in my house that was built on the other side of the city...

It's been 10 days since I came out of the mansion, I called my father and said that I'm safe, Anyways he is not bothered now, he turned evil after the death of Taehyung's father, I wonder what's happening with my sister, I felt like meeting her or at least I wished that I had a friend to tell everything but I didn't have one...

"Huff" With whole courage, I called my sister...

"Please pick up, pick up," I said while the mobile is ringing...

"Hello"

"Sister" I called...

"What? And don't you dare call me that"

"Fine I won't, How are you? Is. Everything going good?"

"It is till now, I'm in driving and If you could excuse m- AHhhhh" I heard a loud sound and the call was still on...

"Hello, what happened? Could you hear me? Lia?"

"We got her, Move her out of the city right now" I'm hearing some sounds like this...

"She is unconscious Mr. Kim" My eyes widened...

"WHAT THE FUCK..., LIA, LIAAA" I shoved the mobile in my pocket and rushed out...

TAE'S POV

"We planned everything to get that LEE's daughter to the Mansion"

"Then what are you waiting for? Go get her"

"Younger sir is not home, I request you to come with us," The guards said...

I nodded and wondered where Jungkook had gone, He doesn't know about the plan too...,