| IN THE WOODS |

"And that is why I'm still baring you" My eyes widened...

"Wha-?", "Sir, I don't regret any of this, I'll do as you say" She finished and was about to go but I held her hand.....

"What do you know?" I asked her...

"Everything"

"And What do you mean by that?" She turned towards me...

"I know How Mr. Kim aka your father had died, I know that my father killed your father, I know that you love your father so much, I'm sorry that this happened to you" She finished...

I looked into her eyes and then she looked into mine...

Rains drops started falling, After two minutes of continuous gaze, The rain started falling heavily but still, our looks never diverted, My hand never left her grip, I felt so hot in that heavy rain, Her eyes, Her face, Her dress and that clear view of her insides after getting soaked, Her fragrance, Her lips, That hair, Everyone's eyes looked with pity but she is not showing any pity, Why am I seeing something else?

What's with her eyes? 

Author's POV

That grip has become tight on your hand, Your heartbeat increased, and Your chest is heaving up and down, Yours and his eyes are in some magical world, slowly he looked at your lips, raindrops are making your lips more tempting, he slowly pulled you for which you went near his face...

He held your waist with another hand and pulled you dangerously close to him, Now your face is centimeters away from him, Lips are almost at a stage of touching, You cannot do this anymore, You just can't resist this anymore because that was too much of intimacy...

You removed his hand and slowly took off the other hand from your waist...

"I don't want you to feel regret for bringing me here, and that is why I did not tell you any of this," You said as you took steps backward...

"Sir, I can understand your pain, Trust me, I seriously know," You said and turned towards the mansion...

You ran and ran and went back into the mansion...

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Jungkook and Elle asked at once...

You didn't speak anything, You looked at them and then ran upstairs...

Tae's POV

I came inside after some time, Jungkook came to me as soon as he saw me "HYUNG, are you okay?" I looked at him and then I nodded my head "I think, I'm okay" and then I walked upstairs to my room...

I plopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling, It's been like an hour, I want to sleep but I couldn't, I wanted to change my clothes but I couldn't, I wanted to move from my place but I couldn't, I don't know why but I just don't feel like doing anything right now....,

She knows everything and still stayed as if she doesn't know anything, Why does this part so confusing?

I held my head in my hands and closed my eyes...

{After a few hours}

I opened my eyes and sat up, I washed my face and walked to the bed but WAIT...,

What is that? I saw something while I'm passing through the window...

I hurried and saw what it is...

That's a person, a human? My eyes widened when someone ran into the woods...

"Jungkook" I shouted...

I opened the door and "Hyung, What happened?"

"Someone is here", "What?" I nodded my head and said "I saw someone through the window, It means he knows where we are, And this might be a problem"