| UNCONSCIOUS |

"LEAVE HER ALONE" I heard a voice that gave me hope...

And that is when I was out of my mind, Everything went blank and I stopped fighting back, I was unconscious and fell on the bed again.....

Tae's POV

As soon as I entered the place, The least expected situation dropped in front of my eyes, SHE, In the most fragile way, half naked and deathly screaming, I just felt so pathetic on myself for not accepting her request about going together...

And then I shouted "LEAVE HER ALONE"

I stormed into that Lee dong wook while my men entered with huge sounds of bullets firing, I held his collar and we fell down with me on top of him, I punched him so harshly, Every ounce of energy drained inside me for every punch I left on his face that much I imagined y/n in that situation...

Author's POV

"How dare you touch my girl, You ruthless bastard" Tae shouted in between every punch...

Meanwhile, Jungkook came to you and rescued you, He lifted you in a bridal way and took you to his car while other men guarded you both "DO NOT LEAVE ANYONE, LISTEN BOYS DON'T GET HURT, I WANT A CLEAN AND HEALTHY SWIPE, UNDERSTOOD?" All men bowed for Jungkook's command...

Jungkook ran inside and pulled taehyung who is so determined to kill him, His punches made Dong Wook's face drown in blood and he became so weak "Tae wait", "Leave me Jung-", "Y/N IS OUTSIDE, SHE NEEDS YOU" Jungkook shouted which made Tae stop all his actions...

Without any single word, he ran outside followed by Jungkook...

"Kill those bastards" Taehyung commanded to the Men and Jungkook stepped on the accelerator...

Taehyung took your head in his lap and called you so many times but your answer is silence, You are unconscious and he is going mad with no answer from your mouth...

"Please be alive, please don't leave me like this, I'll kill you if you leave me like this, y/n~~~~, AHHHH wake up" Taehyung is shouting like anything...

"Hyung, She will be alright, You don't worry please" Jungkook and taehyung both are crying...

"Step on it Jungkook, Make it faster," taehyung said...

Jungkook stepped on the accelerator and within less time they went to Tae's house where Jin prepared everything...

Lia came out running while Taehyung lifted you and ran into her, He stopped at once after seeing Lia "I'm sorry that your sister has to go through all of this because of me" With that jin took you and ran inside...

"Don't think like that, I have never seen her so happy before, It was all because of you, she is so lucky to have you in her life, I want her to be happy with you forever" Taehyung cried with Lia's words and went inside, He waited outside the room for hours, Jin came outside with a melancholic expression...

All three stood up and asked, "HOW IS SHE?" 

Jin nodded his face horizontally...

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Tae shouted...

"I did everything I can, Nothing yet happened to her externally, It's her inner self"

"What do you mean?" Lia asked and everyone is confused...

"She caught that trauma, Whatever happened there before has rooted in her thoughts, she is not getting out of it, She is not fighting back to wake up, she is so strong from outside, her body is completely fine, It may take 2 days to recover but she should fight back to wake up from her unconscious state, Otherwise it might lead to coma" Jin finished...

"Do not say that, We'll make her normal, We'll try hard to bring her back to normal condition" Jungkook said.....

"Try harder, Leave her for tonight she needs some rest," Jin said and left...

Lia is about to go in but Jungkook stopped her, He blinked his eyes so that not go, and Taehyung who is in the direction of that room slowly started walking in, He went inside the room.

Jungkook took Lia and walked into a room in that big house, He called to one of his men and asked "What are the updates?"

"Everyone is finished except for that Lee Dong Wook Sir"

"WHAT?????, WHY DO YOU LEAVE HIM?????"

"One of our Men's legs has his bullet, There is no choice for us Sir" 

"Be careful, Leave him to me, Take him to the hospital first, Treat him" Jungkook said and hung up...

"Is everything alright?" Lia asked Jungkook...

"That bastard has escaped again," Jungkook said...

"Oh my god, I'm so scared of him" Lia said

"No you are not," Jungkook said and hugged her tightly...

"I'm worried about my sister", "She will be fine, I'm here and taehyung is here, She will be safe, Everything will be fine" Jungkook promised and they both consoled each other in that warmness...

{Meanwhile}

"y/n" Taehyung called after sitting beside you...

You are hearing him but you don't want to wake up and show your fragile face to him, You want to hear him more and more,

"y/n, wake up," he said with tears on his face...

"Wake up soon and I will take you somewhere far and then we can have a long weekend" 

"I'll talk all I want today because you are not going to do anything"

"y/n, I asked you about the help know? I want us to find where is my MOM, Help me find my mom please, I miss her, At least tell me that she is safe and I'm gonna meet her soon"

"I really really love my MOM a lot, More than anyone else, I know that after you are okay we're gonna sort this thing out"

"y/n, you know something? You're the only girl whom I loved so much, trusted, and adored, In fact, You are my inspiration, Your boldness, and strongness, I just fell for every quality in you and your beauty is undefinable"

"I always wanted to ask you things like, What do you like the most? What is your favorite food? What is your favorite color? and so on..... "

"I too want us to be like a normal couple, Date, eat, roam freely in public like that, Hope that we gon' do all these one day"

A small smile crept on his face and he said "Sleep peacefully but remember that I'm here for you waiting for you to wake up, You should wake up and talk to me like you do every day, please"

He hugged your waist and landed his head on your hand and drifted to sleep along with you with stained eyes.....

.

.

.

.

.

-

-

-

-

-

HIIII ARMIES, I KNOW IT'S BEEN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG....................

I'M SORRY, THIS IS MY FINAL YEAR IN GRADUATION AND I'M STUCK UP WITH MANY COURSES IN LINE SOO, SO IT TAKES TIME TO UPDATE......

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT...

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, LOVE YOU, BUBUYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE