| MOM |

"I need your help," Taehyung said at once which made you confused...

"Help from me?" You questioned for which he nodded...

He walked closer to you, That bedroom gave you chills, You could not stop thinking about that kiss, his actions, and everything flashed inside your head...

Your eyes shut, you are always weak in front of him, you don't know why but you forget that you are a mafia Queen when you are in front of him, You wide open your eyes when your wrist is occupied, he held your hand and dragged you towards the door "taehyu-"

"Do not speak, Just follow me" he said and pulled you along with him...

You were shocked when you stopped in front of that door, The door that was mysterious till now, you always wanted to know what was behind it but you don't understand why you did not concentrate much on it or maybe you listened to him at that time, you obeyed his rules...

"Open it" you looked at him from behind while facing the door...

He turned back and looked into your soul "Huh? what do you mea-"

"I mean, Open this door"

Your gaze averted from Taehyung to that door, you walked toward it and sighed, you thought to yourself 'Whatever is inside it, It shouldn't be his mother'

You opened it slowly :

You climbed the stairs while he followed you back, You entered a room and walked in...

As soon as your eyes fell on the big size frame that hung and was covered in dry blood you went numb, you gasped loudly and stepped backward in horror, It was taehyung and his mom, the last thing you expected to be in this room is his mom, What should I do now? I couldn't take this anymore, you thought...

"That's my mom" I looked all over the room, It was his mom, His mom was everywhere, I'm regretting everything, I wish I could have not met Taehyung at all, this is bad and worst of all the things that I have experienced...

"She is the only reason I have turned like this, I want revenge for my father's death because that's the justice but I need my mom, She just disappeared into the air after my father died, What about me? why she didn't find me? There's no single trace of her from five years almost" He finished, You are ruined...

"y/n, speak something"

"huh? uh, yea" Your tension increased, your breath became uneven, your forehead is sweating...

"y/n, are you okay?" He walked to you and held your shoulders...

"It's just I don't feel so well" You covered somewhat without jerking...

"Let's get you out of here then," He said for which you nodded...

After coming out of the room, you are walking out, you lost your mind in that room "y/n" you didn't hear his call, you walked out of the door "y/n, wait" you walked and walked, he followed you but stopped "Y/N" Your sister ran to you...

you came out of your thoughts and realized where you are, you turned back and saw your sister running toward you, you were about to cry but stopped when lia hugged you...

"Hyung, Is everything fine?"

"I don't think so, I took her to that room"

"Eh? Seriously?" taehyung nodded at Jungkook...

"Why is she acting weird?" taehyung asked "I don't know but give them some time, they will be fine" With that, they both went in...

Raindrops fell as soon as your tears shredded...

Your sister dragged you with her into the forest, to that water place where every time you clean yourself, She heard sniffles and turned back "y/n, why you crying" Now you cried, cried loudly, you fell down with a hand on your heart and coughed out your tears, Lia hugged you so hard and begged you to tell her what happened "please don't cry, everything will be fine"

"ta-taehyung's mom is the reason for him to turn like this, which means me"

"what made you think like that? that's not true"

"It is, Under his mother's shadow he would have become a good child and might have never turned like this, Lia, I ruined everything"

"he might have found her by now if that's true" lia said...

"It's because I am the one who hid her"

You shouted loudly and cried your heart out...

"It will be okay y/n, Sister, please"

"How can I face him if he finds out the truth"

"I'm telling look at me it will be fine" You made her look at you and you promised to calm her a bit...

{After like one hour}

"Oh, you are back? Come we'll have lunch" Jungkook said while Taehyung is at the table...

You looked at him and he signaled you to sit beside him, you walked to him while lia went into the kitchen with Jungkook...

"you okay? something wrong?"

"No no, I just felt too emotional"

He said nothing but just looked deep inside you, you looked in the same way that he looked at you...

Slow music started coming from the kitchen which made you lose control, He touched your hands under the table and that's all, you lost control of yourself, your heart skipped a beat, he came closer to you, you looked at his lips and he looked at your lips...

With a sigh, He smashed his lips on yours while you held his hand tightly feeling his lips on yours, he slowly moved his lips decreasing the space between you, He couldn't feel you entirely so he pulled you into his lap and made you sit on his lap, without breaking the kiss your actions produced heat inside each other, his hands graced your waist while your hands locked his neck, the kiss is deepening, your tongues collided, your lips became sloppier...

"oh, my god" lia whispered while Jungkook's eyes widened as soon as they came out of the kitchen with food in their hands...

"shu," Jungkook shushed and took lia with him upstairs, you both didn't even bother about what was happening, your lips created a sync which is very hard to break now...

You kissed and kissed and kissed...

your wet hair caressed his face and your wet clothes made him wet too...

you slowly broke the kiss and attached your foreheads, you both panted heavily, he slowly smiled and looked at you, you closed your eyes still, he tucked your hair strands behind your ear and called "y/n"

"huh?"

.

.

.

.

.

-

-

-

-

-

HII ARMIES, HERE WE GO WITH THE NEXT PART...

SO DO READ, VOTE NAD COMMENT

ANDDDD,,,,,, HEHEHE THE KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...., WOAHHHHHH

OKAY, I KNOW I'M OVERACTING, BUBYE

LOVE YOU'LL..................................................