Part 7

Will sighed with relief "Finally, they're gone." he felt a weight of stress lift off his shoulders. Will turned to the oven and was met with Damien and Celine "Wow, he thinks he got rid of his best friends by shutting his eyes. I'm so hurt." Celine faked tears "You're trying to get rid of us. You need us. Will you need us!" Will got frustrated "No I don't!" Dark perked up from his book "Honey, are you okay?" he felt uneasy about Wilford's shouting "No! I'm fine!" he called back to Dark. Dark slowly eased back into his book but kept his ears open incase something was wrong. Damien sat down on the counter and crossed his leg over his thigh "William. William. William." he sighed "Whatever will we do with you?" Will was starting to get upset "You're both dead. I saw your graves." Celine scoffed "Anyone can put a rock in the ground and say 'so and so died of such and such', it's fake. They want you to believe we're gone but we're not. We're right here." she reached out to Wilford but he backed away "No. My powers must be making me see ghosts. You're both gone. I saw both of you dead with my own eyes." he sniffled "There was so much blood.." he starting shaking "If you're seeing ghosts then why do you only see us? Tell us that? You can't explain that right? Because you're not seeing ghosts. We're alive. We're real." Wilflrd grabbed a ceramic plate and whipped it at Damien "YOU'RE NOT HERE! YOU'RE GONE! YOU'RE DEAD! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" the plate shattered all over the counter and floor. Damien and Celine disappeared. Dark heard the screaming followed by a shatter "Will!?" he rushed down the hallway to the kitchen. Dark saw Will crying and surrounded by shattered ceramic "Shhhh" he pulled Will into his arms "It's okay. I'm here. There's nothing to worry about." Will choked out sobs while he gripped onto Dark "But you left me... You left me Dark... You left me for a long time..." Dark squeezed Will tighter "I left you. That was in the past. I'll never leave you again. I promise."