Part 8

And Dark kept his promise. He stayed by Wilford's side the entire time. Slowly, everything started to seem normal again. Will wasn't seeing Damien or Celine anymore. It was quite a relief to Dark 'I'm finally doing something right for once.' Dark thought his presence was helping Will come back to reality "Ready for movie night with popcorn?" Dark held up a big bowl of popcorn. He noticed that Wilford had already eaten all of the candy "Yeah!" he giggled happily "I'm ready for movies!" Dark wanted to be mad about the candy but he saw how cute Will looked and immediately forgave him. Dark sat down besides Wilford and played the movie. About 20 something minutes into the movie Wilford saw something. More like someone peaking around the corner of the hallway "Mom?" Dark shoved a handful of popcorn in his mouth then looked at Wilford "Yeah, I bet that this girl is the kids mom too." he thought Wilford was commenting about the movie "Mom?!" Will hopped off the couch and ran down the hallway "Will??" Dark rushed after him 'Not this again..' he wrapped his arms around Wilford halfway to the bathroom "Babe. Your mom is long gone. She died after she gave birth to you. Remember??" Wilford struggled against Dark "Momma! It's me! Come back!" Dark got kicked in the gut and he let go of Wilford. Will rushed into the bathroom but nobody was there "But... But she.." Dark stood in the doorway "She's gone." Will sniffled "But I just saw her.." he was confused.