Do you like Bakugo?

Next day

Deku Pov

I was in the classroom waiting for something to happen. When Uraraka came in with a big smile. "So", she says.

"So", I say awkwardly.

"Deku, do you like Bakugo", she asks.

Do I like Kacchan?

I mean I do care for him. But ever since he got a quirk we weren't necessarily friends. And even though he treats me poorly, I still look up to him and think he is great. And honestly I do sometimes imagine what it would be like to date him.

Deku

But the way he is a great friend to Kirishima. Not matter how much he denies it, he really cares for him.

Deku

And how he has the courage to do so many things. And how he can quickly tell off anyone.

Deku

So I guess I do like Kacchan. But what now?

"Deku", Uraraka said snapping me out of my trance. "So what is it", she asked.

"I-uh I do like him", I said simply smiling. Her eyes widened "Really", she asked.

"Yes", I said not sounding so sure.

"Are you going to tell him", she asks.

"I-I don't see the use in it. He clearly hates me", I said before she cuts me off.

"Bakugo doesn't hate you, if he did you would've been dead along time ago", she said.

"Ouch", I said with a slight chuckle.

"It is true. He wouldn't keep you alive if he didn't hate you", She said.

"Yeah you're right, thank you Uraraka", I said with a smile.

"Anytime", she said returning the smile. "But are you going to tell him", she asks again.

"I- I don't know, maybe", I said.

"Oh okay", she said about to leave when I grabbed her wrist.

"Please don't tell anyone", I said. "You have my word Deku", she said with a smile. Then she walked away, as soon as she left I saw Kacchan in the corner of my eye.

I smiled and blush appeared on my face. My cheeks were a bright red.

Kacchan Pov

I walked into he classroom and saw Deku in the corner being an idiot. A cute idiot. I formed a stupid smile on my face.

Damnit! Now he knows I like him!? I want to talk to him, but I don't want people to see or wonder what we are talking about. Maybe later?

I sat down and shortly after Kirishima sat next to me. "Hey", he said smiling.

"Why are you in such a good mood", I ask.

"Well I heard that Deku likes you", he whispered under his breath then made direct eye contact with me.

My eyes widened "Really ", I ask. He nods and says calmly "Yeah".

"So are you going to tell him", He asks me. "I don't think so. You know how I am expressing feelings", I say.

"Yeah it is probably best if you just wait. Because you might not actually like him or like someone else ", He says.

Why does it feel like he is trying to persuade me out of it?

"Yeah", I say "agreeing" with him.