So what now?

Deku's Pov

I woke up next to Bakugou,  he is still asleep, I carefully try to get out of bed, but then I feel an arm pulling me by my waist. I start to fluster a lot. I try not to squeal out of excitement. Then I lay back down and watch him sleep.

Then he whispers something. I try to get closer to hear him, then he opens his eyes, and pins me to the bed.

"I'm so sorry, Deku, I forgot I stayed here and then I felt someone touch me", he says.

"I-its alright ", I say with wide eyes.

He then kisses me, I kiss him back and he pulls back to look at me with a smile.

"I love y-", he says before my mom walks into the room.

She gasps and looks at the way we are positioned.

She then blinks two times, with widened eyes and slowly closes the door.

"Mom, we weren't-", I said before she closed the door.

Bakugou gets off of me and says sorry again.

"Bakugou, it's fine, I'm sure she trusts me", I say.

"Yeah, but does she trust me? Anyways I should be going", he says.

I grab his hand and tell him to stay.

But he let's go of my hand and lays his hands on my cheek and kisses my forhead. "See you, monday", he says.

He then leaves my room.

I go downstairs trying to find my mom.

"Son, you know I try to give you space, because I don't want to be a controlling mother".

"Yes, I know".

"But...what was Bakugo doing in your room", she asks.

"We got into a fight, then made up and he stayed the night here".

She looks down at the floor.

"But I promise, nothing happened. We just slepted in the same bed, we didn't do anything else".

"Okay, but you know I should probably still give you the sex talk".

"Mom, no, that's just not something want right now".

"You're coming of age, where you'll want to experience some things with someone, and that is totally fine, but you should wait till you've atleast graduated".

"Thanks, Mom", I say highly uncomfortable.